cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,We are planning to upgrade our controller 5508 from 7.0.116.0 to 7.1.91.0. Is this directly possible or i have to put some other image before directly upgrading it?please provide link stating this.KVS

Hello Everyone,I have 2 questions about the Cisco Air-CAP3502I-A-K9.What is the recommended and maximum number of conncurrent users this device supports?What is the recommended and maximum range of this device?I've looked else where but can't seem to...

Working on a project consolidating all controllers to a single 8500 controller with a standby. Moved an AP over to test the process and everything worked fine. Took a little longer than I thought it would, but given the design with new flexconnect ab...

bret by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MSE Recovery

Hi allCan anyone help me to solve a problem?We have Cisco MSE 3310 installed. After power failure it doesn't boot.Full log is attached. Console log is below:/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00: UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY; RUN fsck MANUALLY.(i.e., without -a or -p...

Hi all,How can i change AP hostname for LAP via CLI? I got the error 'command is disabled' when i try to use command 'capwap ap hostname <>'I try to disconnect LAP from WLC, factory default, clear all private-configure and clear all files in nvram: b...

Rojer-bkk by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi evrybody,I have to buy an ISE (cisco) but i don't know if i chose the virtual or an ppliance one. could you help to make my choise with a pro/cons matrix of the two options?Thanks in advance

elodie.lu by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently purchased the following license: L-PI12-LF-100 to add 100 additional licenses to our current appliance. When I tried to apply the new license, I received the following error:"Unable to add any license without an BASE license"This system wa...

vancamt76 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe've got a pair of identical wireless medical devices that we've been having issues with, they connect ok initially but after about 45 seconds to 2 minutes they disconnect and they won't reconnect until rebootedI can't see how this is an issue wit...

M. Wisely by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends:I had configured in my wlan controller, 02 radius server for 802.1x authenticaction. I want to kown wich radius server will use my user to connect.I want that firt use the IP:10.240.4.7 and second the IP 10.240.134.7, but allway use the IP...

mhuaynate by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes