Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have deployed two 5508 with code 7.0.235 and 1142 access points.  All clients in that area are either Wyse  thin Win 7Devices running Citrix session or Dell W7 devices. We are having roaming problem even in L2. Coverage is great with target -67 dB...

sabbas2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just a quick planning question. This is a church environment that may grow quickly. They're currently trialing with three LinkSys devices and about 25 users. But they anticipate up to a couple of hundred users if successful. Which device(s) would...

guys i have a cable broadband installed in my home i just bought cisco 1200 series access point...now can someone please guide me how to configure my access point.....i beleive i have to plugged fastethernet cable coming out of my cable modem to acce...

Hello All, Does web authentication work perfectly fine while locally switching the SSID on Hreap mode APs with older WLC firmwares - 7.0.98.218. I see it is supported in 7.0.116.0 onwards. Does it work on older versions? Has anyone tested and faced a...

jeen_wifi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to grant a user rights to apply/schedule a template in WCS without granting them full access to change or modify the existing template?  Basically, we are looking to allow a group of users to locate an AP and apply templates to it with...

Hi,I have configured option 43 on dhcp server, rebooted 1131 AP, but AP always try to resolve CISCO-LWAPP-CONTROLLER instead of ip provided by dhcp. How can I debug this?Config on router:ip dhcp pool seg20 option 43 hex f104.0a0f.64fdThanx.

u2taz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4400 and a 5508 WLC in the same location We want to be able to roam between ap joined to both the 4400 and the 5508 using only one ssid Do I only need to create a mobility group and add both WLC then create only one WLAN on one of the contro...

Hi all,I have a question regarding cisco aironet 1240ag AP.1st - Does this devices has a firmware ? So I can update a firmware ? or is an image file for IOS software ?2nd - Which wireless controller I can use to handle multiple aironet 1240ag AP's ?3...

Resolved! 5500 wlc

Is 5500 WLC expected to be EOL/EOS soon? How many years of life is left in it? I think its eol/eos is not yet announced, but just want to know if anyone has any idea about Cisco's plans for 5500.Thanks.

We have a project going on where we want to use RFID tags to track inventory in the parking lot. I am being told that the RFID tags need "location grade Wi-Fi" to work. I have never heard of this. I know there is a difference between voice grade and ...

Cisco1619 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes