cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am in the process of setting up a wireless connection for a wireless camera.This is how I would like it done.I am thinking the far left Bridge (AP 1231G) is a root bridge.  The center bridge (AP1242AG) I was thinking of making it a non-root b...

i have controller 5508 version  7.0.116.0 and AP 1242     the controller is connected to N7k with 4 fiber cables and configured portchannel from N7k and enable LAG in the controller .    all APs are working fine and register in windows dhcp serv...

Hi,I installed Cisco WLC ( 2504 - 7.2) and configured 2 SSID. Guest with webauth and a corp with 802.1x (IAS). Users in corp are complaining that some times the connection time outs (about 4 seconds) and returns.What could be happening?How do I start...

damico_74 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to upload an SSL-certificate(.PEM) to a WLC 5508 via the "Management->HTTP-HTTPS"-Tab, but always get the error messages:*TransferTask: Mar 30 07:51:20.882: %UPDATE-3-CERT_INST_FAIL: updcode.c:1276 Failed to install Webauth certificate. rc...

Woodcke--- by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any autonomous wireless bridge options from Cisco these days? It looks like 1300 and 1400 have been discontinued. Is there any other option to create a wireless bridge connection over a 5000 feet line of sight without a wireless LAN control...

My customer has a Mesh network at a sea port.  They have about 15 mesh access points at each location with two controllers each.  Would Prime Infrastructure work with a mesh deployment?  There is a lot of interference and sometimes the performance of...

Hello,I was asked by a customer if there is a way to assign privilege levels not to the net or guest users but to the lobby account:For example I have three lobby accounts that can create guest users, and I want the front desk person to have the capa...

Hello, We are running a Cisco 2504 WLC with 25 - 1200 series AP's.The network is configured to use 802.11g only on the controller.The issue I am facing (a large one), when I scan the network using inSSIDer 2.1, I get many "unknowns" that are on the s...