cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

If there is a meeting with 500 people, and the room has multiple APs, is there a way to limit the number of concurrent connections? Meaning the devices general connect to the AP with the strongest signal. So if all connect to this device it would be ...

micwill3 by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If the flex connect device drops and Active Directory is down for whatever reason, can you still authenticate via WPA?And then when The link is back, can it switch to AD with no user interaction?On site with a. Customer.

micwill3 by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! vWLC in NCS

Hello community,Does anybody know when the NCS will support a vWLC? At the moment it is still an "unknown device".And there is no NCS version update out yet.Regards,  Sebastian Wieseler

The command that is given returns an error at the letter a in archive.                    The command I used was: archive download-sw /overwrite /reload tftp://    obviously with my tftp server info and file name at the end. I logged in with privileg...

wkragland by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have outdoor lightweight AP 1552 (root and Mesh).By default all the AP have the following 802.11a/n configuration...RF Backhaul Channel Assignment : Current Channel: 165 , Channel Width: 20 MHzTx Power Level Assignment: Custom 1If i made the...

Hai,     I am using Cisco 3502 cisco AP with WLC and MSE. The SSID i created use WPA2-PSK Security Policies. With this setting every thing is woking smooth with Windows XP and with Windows 7, but i am facing authentication issue in windows 8 pro and ...

I've read numerous best practices posts, guides, etc. but am still struggling with resolving wireless audio issues at one of my smaller sites.Some background:- The site has (5) AP's - all 1142N's and a fast 10- I've tried the newest firmware for the ...

ocsic25 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 3 5508 WLCs  (A, B, & C) and several LAPs (1140, 3500, 3600). The APs learn the controllers IP addresses through DHCP Option 43.  When we setup a new site we put the IP address of the controller we want the AP to join first.  Lately, I've not...

I want to migrate our Guestwifi network into a new design and manage all users whether internal or Guest from ISE. Currently our NAC Server on a separate DMZ this NAC hosted with a public certificate only seen by Guestusers. The SSID is open and Gues...

Hello,We have one lightweight AP 1242 with ios 12.4(13d)JA and LWAPP image version 7.3.101.0Problem is once or twice in a month bandwidth over WLAN drops down to 40KBps while downloading some files from LAN.Normally speeds are aprrox 2MBps, so WLAN u...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card