cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Our client have cisco 5500 Wireless lan controllers.They connect to core switch and other ports conenct to various switches on each floor.Then we have cisco AP 1300 series mounted on celing.I was reading that lightweight AP ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am deploying wireless network at my work. I am using PEAP for my clients with radius server which is working fine now. I want to create another wireless network which is for guests with WPA+WPA2 authentication. I want to know if it’s best to use se...

Hi all, Currently  facing some wireless network connectivity issue. Problem statement is  at a fix hour (11:00 am somewhere), the connected endpoint will  disconnect, connectivity bounce and after a period of time (say 1-2  minutes) then automatic co...

Hi , I have a 1131 Access point (AIR-LAP1131AG-N-K9) with me and I need to convert this into an IOS based standalone Access point.Could you please let me know the tool to convert this and the procedure to follow?Appreciate your help.ThanksMikey

Mikey John by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody.I was reading about cisco aironet 1510 AG and found it has two N series connector for antenna.Cisco Aironet 1510AGExpansion / ConnectivityInterfaces1 x network / power - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX ¦ 2 x antenna - N-Series connector1)  ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Wireless BYOD

Hello all,I have been asked to allow our employees to connect their own devices to a open wireless network. I want to control access to pre authorised devices and I am looking for solutions. We do to have access to any other control devices like an A...

Hello,We are in need to perform a site survey with the Aironet 1041N Access Point. Upon reviewing the site survey software, it seems you need to use an Aironet adapter. However from what i can tell, all the Aironet adapters are PCMICA cards, which mo...

datanetri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card