Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a situation at a customer place. They have 2 WCS servers with plus licenses, AP capacity 400 and 300 resp.They have a plan to consolidate the two locations into one and use single WCS server for management. Is it possible to use the lic...

Hi ,I am new in the Cisco Wireless . I've 3 APs and I'd like to configure them as Hub and 2 Spokes  .What I know that I should configure the Hub as root and the Spokes as Non-Root bridgeand I don't know If i should connect all the APs to switches or ...

Hei,Apparently converting autonomus 1142N to lightweight is not supported by ether WCS 7.0 or the Upgrade tool. The option is to do it manually with CLI, but there is about 200+ AP's that need converting. We can't do them all at the same time. We hav...

Hi:I have two Cisco Aironet 1310. I wonder which is the maximum distance I can put between them,  to an acceptable data transmicion to 54 megabytes or less, using thier internals antennas.Thanks very much for you help.Regards.Fernando.

We are starting to greatly increase our access point density throughout our floors and I am wondering if we are using the correct channel assignments. We are using LAP 1140's and 3500's. We have some locations that have have anywhere from 4 to 9 floo...

Hi everybody,I am providing a Cisco WLAN solution to a client  but the speed requirement is 1.4Gbps which is a limitation on Cisco outdoor radio AP. I chose Cisco Aironet 1552e whose max Speed is 300mbps.  Could you please help me with the way forwar...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have purchased a 1041N for our office and didnt realise how different they are from other AP's i have used before! Please could someone give me a hand configuring this. Basically we want 2 SSID's one for guests i have managed to set this u...

Hello,We have a H-REAP setup with 2 SSIDs "WLAN_Secure" and "WLAN_Guest".The controllers are running version 5.2The WLAN_Secure works fine for all users, but in a remote site the guest users can't associate to the "Guest" network.The guest network us...

What exactly is the difference between PKC and OKC?Seems to be a lot of confusion out there. What are the cold hard facts?The WLC FAQ says    "PKC is a feature enabled in Cisco 2006/410x/440x ..."The Debug Guide says    "The WLC only supports OKC..."...

have an AP 1262 with speed 5Ghz antennas, the problem I have is that my PC (depending on whether they accept the speed driver) do not see the SSID, authenticacion is open and I tried WPA2 and does not work. I attached my settings in case you find so...

yesenia-m by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an access point 1310. I want to add to the WLC as an access point. It have been configured with IP address correctly and the radio interface is up. I need to add it to the WLC as CAPWAP. Does anyone give me some helps to do this process please...