cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybodyLet say we have two buildings, B1 and B2.  We want to connect them using cisco work group bridges  using wireless.B1(work group bridge1) ====wireless link========(work group bridge 2)My questions are:what are my options when it comes to c...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm  getting this Error on LWAP1142.....PLS Help*Jul 11 10:13:52.085: %CAPWAP-5-CHANGED: CAPWAP changed state to DISCOVERY*Jul 11 10:13:52.086: %CAPWAP-5-CHANGED: CAPWAP changed state to DISCOVERY*Jul 11 10:13:52.158:  status of voice_diag_test from ...

Hi,I have problem with this 2 AP model 3500i out of 140 APs. below is my finding:-1. Suspected AP froze with bright white light and dissociated from controller 2. After bounce back (shut / no shut) the port, its working as normal3. In a while, its re...

remysyaku by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have 3 cisco switches that are connected directly to our isp modem. I have a server hosting the DHCP aross the wired network. We have a Sonicwall tz 210 with 3 sonicpoint access points, this sonicwall router is connected to the switches....

itz_jezze by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have initially configured  2504 controller with necessary parameters. & we have LAP1131AG access Points.   we have connected 2 Nos. of access points in network.  we are getting Both AP connected with controller,Whenver i am...

Hi,I have four 1200 series AP. Part number of these AP's is  AIR-AP1231G-A-K9. I am thinking to buy a new 2504 WLC with 5 AP licenses. Just wondering whether my AP's are compatible with WLC or not. These AP's are in close proxomity and start contendi...

meerz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, i need to change the IOS in a Ligthwiegth Access point and make it work as an Autonomus AP 1242. I have got the image but im not realy clear about the process. I got to enter the Ligthwiegth Access point true the console port but i dont know how ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card