cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I have ACS server 4.2 and I have noticed that there are too many failed attempts from usernames just like:1420032219455258@wlan.mnc003.mcc420.3gppnetwork.org1420032127027457@wlan.mnc003.mcc420.3gppnetwork.orgThe number before the "@" change...

Hi all;I have an issue with WLC , the WLC cannot delete the information of the client when it jump to new SSID , it mentains the old information, it connect with the second SSID but it details (IP address and interface) as it is co...

Hi Guys,I have a wireless network implemented and working in the building  with Access point and controller 4404Now I received a requirement to use "All share samsung software" to controll TV on wireless .So as per the requirement I connect the TV to...

cisconell by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I moved 1242 access point to my new buliding which i have 5508 wlc and 3500 acess point are working. i connected 1242 ap in network it got registered and download  new ios and downlaoded the configuration and working fine. But i open the WLC th...

chandru.j by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm setting up a Wireless Bridge 1310 with two APs. The Root Bridge is working fine, but the Non-root Bridge is not working, the radio 0 is not UP (It is in reset mode), bellow the settings of APs and logs Non-root Bridge.AP Root Bridgedot11 ssid ...

We are installing a 2504 with management on VLAN2.  The management port is on interface 1 which is attached to a layer 3 3750.  From other VLANs in the network we cannot manage the 2504 controller with the web manager.  We are running the latest code...

John Gawf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,on a stable WLC setup with two controllers that authenticate Active Directory users through an ACS I have the following problem. On one of the controllers (WLC1) there are a couple of users that recently started to only authenticate if the user...

gabsfedor by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company has a lot of thier business relying on the wireless network and I am trying to reduce the single points of failulre in my network infrastructure.  We have a single Cisco 2112 controller with 10 AP's that I am wondering if it's possible to ...

I have a customer with several older Aironet 1121G WAP's.  In one area of the plant the noise levels from several large motors is preventing reliable connection to the WAP, even though it is located in the same conference room as the users.  I am sug...

joe by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card