cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

On a WLC 5508 it lists an option to specify a "Backup Port" under the physical information section on an interface. We have two central switched SSID's which are connected to an internal firewall. We are looking at installing a backup/standy firewall...

da.newman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have successfully implemented wireless guest access using 4402 WLC as the Anchor and 5508 as Foreign. The Anchor controller also provides dhcp services to guest clients. The 5508 is LAGged and there is no issue with the guests traffic separated fro...

grabonlee by Level 4
  • 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I associate the non-root bridge model 1310 to the root bridge model 1400? Is there any problems on the configuration I need to be aware of? I am really appreciated that.

I'm configuring multicasting on one (out of five) of my customers SSIDs (multicasting is configured on the wired LAN, so I'm using multicast mode for multicast forwarding).Currently we're mainly using /23 and /22 to accomodate wireless clients, but I...

JohanL by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, im having some trouble here. I dont think my cards are faulty (4 cards in 2 6500 switches), it would be a great coincidence.. but here is my problem:I connect directly to my WISM cards, boot them (insert them), I see it turning on, enabling ...

omarmontes by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 2 Cisco 1310 configured. Both have external antennas and the are connecting to eachother just fine.1st is configured as AP, clients can connect without problems and I even have a repeater working with that AP just fine.2nd is configured as a...

ruivillas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2504 and my goal is to automatically redirect a users home page when they connect to a certain internal website. Authentication isn't a real concern just now. Is it possible to simply have a users home page redirected when they open their br...

We have a guest wireless network using 1130AG Access Points.  Is it possible to allow devices on this network access to an Internal IP?  I know that kind of defeats the purpose on the guest network, but we'd like to give access to internal email to t...

Hi,One of our clients is going to install WCS on a Vmware machine and uninstall it from the physical server. He wants to know if he can use the same license or get another one; since he will get a new Mac address with the new VmWare machine.Thank you...

laarif67 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes