cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Guys,I have many WiSM WLC's running 7.0.116.0. One WLC was rebooted few days ago but there was no crash file and nothing in logs say why this issue happened.There was a power problem at the same time the WLC rebooted (some switches and PE's was reboo...

Hi team,My customer currently having WLC 5508 and Cisco 1142 Access points. Now we are going to by AIR-MSE-3310-K9 for wIPS purpose. Do we need to buy WCS also or MSE will work without WCS. ?Regards,Naisam

Hello,For reference I have attached the following:Network DiagramPing Results TableConfigurations for 1811 router, ap1121g root access point, ap1121g wgb.I am seeking assistance with the following problem.Referring to the attached network diagram, I ...

rnlaberge by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have AIR-LAP1141N-E-K9, that will be installed above false ceiling made of "perforated aluminum" with 1mm thickness with 17% open slotted surface.What would be the level of interference and signal loss?Many thanks,Yazeed

yaltal by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,what is 802.11a/b/g/n standards?is there any document available for this?I also want to know basics of wireless like RF, channeling(what it is and how it works?) help me on this

Hi AllI have set up an ACS (5.2) to do EAP-TLS Machine and User Authentication.I am getting intermittent results with the machine authentication using the same laptop as a test client.When the machine authentication succeeds the RADIUS name shows as ...

Hi AllDoes anyone know if there is a way to authenticate users using the SSID?I was led to believe that you could use RADIUS IETF attribute 30 (Calling Station ID) but I'm not convinced this will work.ThanksRegardsRoger

Is it possible to assign a static ip to a LWAPP device?The reason for it is because one of our remote offices does not have dhcp enabled (due to 3 people being there).If it's not possible we can always setup a dhcp server there, but hoping there's a ...

zyang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone--i find myself having to venture out into the realm of wireless (I'm more of a UC/DC engineer...) and i've got a problem i'm trying to track down.  Installed two WLC 5508s, WCS, 3502i APs (123 of them...) in a 4-floor high school.  What i...

Hi,We have a Guest Wireless solution in place whereby we have 4 remote WLCs and an Anchor Controller providing the termination point for the Guest internet tunnels.We currently have an inconsistent issue, whereby idle clients are seemingly dropping t...

Hey All,just setup a few maps in WCS.  1 of our main building and the other 2 of the smaller buildings.  The 2 smaller ones were simple and straight forward, however I'm getting some weird results with the main building.In the main building we have 1...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card