Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have to make a migration from a controller to oher.We have now in production a WLC 4406 with 90 AP in local mode and HREAP mode, and we have to change the WLC to other new model 5508.Do somebody know which one could be the best method to do that???...

Hi All,Just have a basic querry, What is the default mode of 1142 AP. When it's shipped from Cisco, Does it works as LAP or it can be used as a Autonomous ?Also, incase we just get it shipped from Cisco, does it have any default IP address that we ca...

Hopefully this will be an easy solution for some of you.I have two LAP1041N APs I am trying to setup on a new 2100 WLC (7.0.116.0).  THe APs will blink green fast; then go to a green, red, blue cycle for a min or so; then back to blinking green fast....

mis by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 1260 AP question

have another question regarding the 1260s. If our one, 2500 controller with 1260 APs, running CAPWAPP image goes down, will those APs look for another contoller even if there are no CAPWAPP controllers to be found(only LWAPP)? And if it finds one, wi...

Is there anyway to increase the timeout value for the gui?I have an intern positioning AP's on various map's and he gets booted off the gui at random times.  He isn't idle either.Thanks

latintrpt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ok - so, in both WCS and now NCS servers, we have a security warning becase Client MFP is not enabled, or set to "Optional". My question, and Im not a wifi wiz - what can break if I require this to be enabled?  Most clients should be XP sp2 or higher...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: