cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I was wondering if someone could lists the benefits of putting APs in HREAP groups. Here is some detail about my network. I have 52 APs in one location. Some of these APs are 1140s and some are 3500s. This location has 9 floors with an average of 6 A...

Folks,         I have a requriement where the ACS server should send the vlan information based on SSID the user connected with.Can I do this in ACS 5.0. I know I have to write a policy. But can not find a fild for SSID.Any advice would be highly app...

Hello,We have recently purchased Cisco NCS Prime for our Cisco Wireless project. Before installation we need to confirm that NCSprime will be compatible with ESXi v5.0, as the release notes refer toESXi v4.0 and v4.1 only. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/...

Which device is good to capture wireless beacon frames.AirPcap or Linksys WUSB600N ver 1, ver 2 (Dual-band USB adapter)I want to check whether AP sending WME values or not.

Hi All,We currently tunnel guests to a 4402 that sits behind our firewall and it's been working well for a few years but I am aware that the 4402 is now EoL so I am exploring alternatives:We also have several 5508s deployed and I'm wondering if - in ...

Folks,          I have about 10 APs and 3 controllers and want to setup voice in my office. I went through the design guide, but I can not seem to find the things I need to do on the controller to make roaming work. Right know the phone calls and dro...

Resolved! WLC failover

I have 2 WLC, when i shut down the primary WLC, the 1231 AP didn't register to the backup WLC. All of the 1242 AP can register to the backup WLC. I wonder if the 1231 doesn't support the WLC failover.

cscyangyu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know if the 1040 AP have support to Band Select on controller-based mode, below there are two documents saying different things, Can anyone clarify this?AP At-a-glance - Says that bandselect is supported on 1040 for controller-based:h...

Hello, I'm having a problem with my clients dropping the network connection constantly throughout the campus. I am using a Cisco 5508 controller and the APs are LAP1141N.At first I thought it was a roaming issue but I tested with only 1 AP and the pr...

Hi, I have a reqmt to deploy an outdoor wireless mesh to extend connectivity from one location to another location which is 5 kms far away. In the paths, i have a reqmt to connect switches to the mesh AP's and connect IP cameras to them. Is it possib...

Hi,  Is there any way to configure alarm in WCS when the guest anchor tunnel goes down ? I dont see any alarms/messages in WCS if the guest tunnel between internal controller and guest controllers flaps or goes down. Also, if i dont connect all 8 por...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card