Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a requirement to land an SSID on an anchor controller but depending on which AP the client connects I need them to receive certain IP address.So...I have an LWAP known as AP1 connecting to WLC1, WLC1 uses WLC2 as the Anchor controller for t...

How long is a complete CISCO study, till im proffesional!---Posted by WebUser Alroy Ndhlovu

my organization have wlc 4404 with more than 80 ap 1130, ap connected to switch not more than 50m copper cable, when i see wcs log i see often my ap down and up frequently with reason:unknown, what debug command i can use to resolve this problem ?thx

Hi All,I have been asked to setup wireless and we have purchased WLC 5508 and 1142 APs.We have several remote sites and a  centralized WLC.  The requirement are to have a common SSID  (Corporate) advertised across all the remote sites and have that S...

Our company recently inheritated a group of locations that have Nortel 2270 WLC's with Cisco firmware and have a mixture of 1010 and 1030 LAP's. We are trying to map out an upgrade path for them but I am having difficulty getting the following inform...

i'm a newbie i have wlc 4404 , when i show client summary , a mac address always successfuly associated with 802.11gbut a mac address always failed and show probing with 802.11b ?is this because date rate in 802.11 b/g/n ?tks

i have a user that her IPad is constantly getting kicked off the wireless.  If it matters, her IPad is running OS5.I'm getting the following from my AP controller:the part in red is confusing me.Nov 08 18:05:45.586 apf_policy.c:542 APF-1-DISCONECT_MO...

Hi all,Design guide 4.1 mentions under hreap for branch ,  we could have  local switching for corperate clients and  central swtiching for Guests.Does not mention about any limitations of the number of vlans that we could centrally switch wuth this a...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card