cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a strange behaviour after merging AIR-AP2802I-E-K9 access points from physical 2500 WLC to Cisco vWLC v8.10.171.0. Immediately after the merging, only Windows operated laptops could join the network by using their enterprise WPA2 credential...

What is everyone doing to get SGT tags applied to clients authenticating 8021x via ISE? We recently migrated to WLC9800's, I have gone through the TrustSec config section of the WLC. My WLC's are aware of the SGT's mappings from ISE, but none of my c...

MattMH by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

9120 AX Access point not joining controller (8.9.111.0 code) and the error I am getting at every turn is - Waiting for preferred uplink IP configuration - anyone have anything I can try.  I did try to manually place IP on access point.  Under Securit...

RGilbert by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer has two Ha-pairs of 2504. Now the first ones license is becoming full. I need to move some of the ap's from first HA-pair to second.Network layout is pretty simple. HA-pair 1 is at network same network with ap's with ip 192.168.91.0/24. Seco...

louhe by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I have four aironet 1601E and four 1852E with Mob Ex. 8.5.131.0Compatibility matrix table says you need the image 15.3(3)JF7 for the lightweights.Now I should update all the ap to the latest release, what can I do?I don't have access to the web-gu...

Resolved! Mixing WAPs

We have a 2504 with older AIR-LAP1242 WAPs. We plan to replace them with 3702 WAPs. Will the 3702's be AC capable as soon as they are plugged in, or will all the older WAPs need to be removed first? Can some WAP's run at one speed and others run at a...

fslot by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am re-configuring a network on a Cisco Switch, and to reduce broadcasting issues and increasing security am planning to create an improved Vlan system. Do you have any recommendations on how to use/implement Vlans? Also is it "ideal" to have...

Hai All,Currently, I am using WLC 5508 and WAP 2800 and 2700, for 5508 will end support in 2023. What WLC support for WAP 2800 and 2700 series which EOSL is still over 2023? whether WLC C9800 series support both wap? Thank you,

samudro94 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I'm looking for any insight as to why a browser connection to a Cisco 2504 WLC (Gui) may not be working.  Could this be browser related - Edge and Firefox were tried, WLC code related, certificate expiry related or?  Connection was local f...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card