Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I am running a home network with two Cisco 240AC Wireless APs providing wifi coverage for my home.  I recently purchased a CBW142ACM-B-NA mesh extender to increase the range of my wireless coverage, however I am unable to get the extender to ...

On a VM Migration of Prime, do I need to re-ip the backup once it is migrated to new server?  The server itself was already set up with name and IP.  I have steps but it has been a while since I did this last.  Any help and any other clarity I can ad...

gilbertrk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am struggling with getting a Cisco 3602i Wireless Access Point implemented. I need to disable Radio0 (2.4Ghz) and only use Radio1 (5Ghz). I just need some baisc pointers or how to get my configuration finished. I This is what I have so far: enablec...

HI Everyone,   Kindly advise how to resolve the issues being faced while setting up EWC for 9115 I managed to setup the GUI through CLI as in below attachemnt. But I am not able to broadcast new wlan ssid created and also the 4 APs are failing to upg...

We have a system of 20 cisco wireless devices ( Model:  AIR-AP1832I-S-K9 and  10 AIR-AP1852I-S-K9 -  that were compatible with the controller AIR-CT3504-K9. Recently, among them, up to 7 devices in this system often showed blinking amber, red and gre...

Nandar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We run thousands of different iPads, iPhones and Macs in our company over an 802.1X + CCKM SSID.Now, we bought the first iPad Pro 6th generation and it fails to join the wireless network. If we disable CCKM it works just fine and also the combination...

tobies by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,, I am facing connection problems with laptops when try to conect to the WiFi , I am not facing same issue with Mobiles.when a laptop tries to connect to the WiFi it is often failed and after trying for many times it succeed.I did debug and I fig...

Hi All, trying to deploy vWLC in azure, when the VM is deployed it show error "vm agent not ready". WLC is reachable on network and am able to have CLI access. not getting access via webui though the public IP is reachable (i can ping the public IP)....