Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all.Is it possible to do that?I want to try to configure some APs as Repeaters, as I can't get a cat5 to some locations. I've tried 1130 and 1140 CLI commands, but they didn't work. Couldn't find anything in WLC 2112 GUI configuration window as we...

Hello!We just installed ACS v5.2 and have Apple iPads and iPhones getting cert errors when connceting to our wireless. We put in private certs, but it still cannot authenticate the certs when connecting to our wireless for the ACS servers because it'...

Hi,I have a WCS running version 7.0.172.0 and MSE version 7.0.105.0. Ihave integrated MSE with WCS.I have configured Switch Port Trace for tracing the rogue Access Points. But when i try to trace a rogue AP, it is idnetifying all the CIsco Phones and...

Abinaya R by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick question:  Any negative impact on placing the user wireless DHCP scheme onto the same vlan used for WAP's ip scheme?  Or is it better to place the users onto a different vlan?ThanksLarnel

Hi,I've had a 2500 WLC ( and some 3500 AP's) on order for about a month now, but I am being told they are on Sales Hold. When asked our CAM sais it's due to being a new product and the product manager must release the hold.I don't get this and have a...

bjames by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i am having 5508 controller which will control 2 diffrent bulidings .is it possible to provide single ssid for the users those are in 2 different VLANS?if it's possible please give the procedure?regards,Venkat

Hi all,I've been involved into a new project between us and another department.We've been asked to make the other department SSIDs available in our wireless infrastructure.Both Depts run Cisco unified wireless, each one has separate Mobility group an...

ibrunello by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been looking at guest access features of the WLC and I can see the ability to specificy an account duration as a Lobby Ambassador but does the WLC support multiple logins per guest account?I.e. I want to create a single guest account for us...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card