Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

DHCP server offers IPs in range 147.65.105.xxx to clients and in this case client connects with IP 10.42.43.1AP #show dhcp lease Temp IP addr: 147.65.106.31  for peer on Interface: GigabitEthernet0Temp  sub net mask: 255.255.255.0   DHCP Lease server...

I am trying to locate the radiation pattern for a 3502 with an internal antenna. We have some high ceilings so the elevation pattern could impact our placement strategy.Thanks

I am having an issue where I am seeing high ping times to wireless clients.  Pings are normal to all intermediate (router, switch, AP) devices.  The latency appears to be between the AP and the wireless client.  Here are some ping results from one cl...

Hello, we just deployed a cisco wireless solution with WLC4404-100, WCS, and a bunch of 1130AP and I experience some problem with file copy under windows xp. The file copy is working fine with my Ethernet connection however.The symptom is as follow. ...

theophile by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Just curious about the setting named 'fragmentation threshold' under Wireless->802.11b/g/n->Network. Does someoe use it to a specific value? how does it change the client's connection? Thanks for your help

theophile by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks,I just bought a 5508 wlc and i have been able to configure it with the 1142 AP.This works to the stage ofAP to learn IP address from the controller and associating with it,they are also able to give ip address to the clients from the WLAN...

Hello,When i am authenticated via an Internal Web Page on a Wifi Achor Guest solution, how long is my logon valid with no activity ?Which parameter determines this period ? The "session timeout" parameter on the Anchor Controller ?If i disable "sessi...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I need an information on cisco mobile 8.1.At my company we have Cisco Unified Call Manager 8.0.Several users have the iphone so we are looking to buy this client but i need to know if  the tsp support on microsoft outlook for send calls also ...

Hi, folks.I have an 1131 LAP that keeps dropping off the network. I have plugged it directly in to the switch but it cycles the colours as if it can't find the controller.Any tips on where to start troubleshooting ?NM

neilmac by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,      We are having an issue with some 7921 phones.  The issue is that when they leave the range of the LWAP AP's 1142N's for a small amount of time they never go green again on the signal bar(the signal bar stays yellow once you get back i...

steigja by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WLC 5508 and I just upgraded it to software version 7.0.116. Some of my Mesh APs are not connecting to my root APs. But I do have some other Mesh APs in another location that are working just fine. All of the other ones connected to the root...

mtaylor3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible not to use diversity antennas in 2.4 GHz band with mesh APs? I thought it wasn't mandatory using diversity antennas in 2.4 GHz, but our field test showed bad performance in client access, specially with directive antennas...Any t...

chorl0232 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes