cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Does anyone know if it is possible to change the source address for aaa authentication requests leaving Wism to the server ? I need to have these requests leave from an address not on the same subnet as the management or ap management interfaces.S...

When trying to order but on the configurator show the following warning:2.  IMPORTANT, Software application support for the Context-Aware license for Tag tracking must be Ordered Separately from AeroScout. Cisco provides software application support ...

What is the best way to setup a very high density WLAN area.Such a a conferencing room with 300+ users, which all will be using WLAN connectivity.Is it possible to use several 'g/n' AP's in close range, eg with directional antenna's ? Maybe by antenn...

polthuis by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had upgraded the MSE to 7.0.202. Release code. The Upgrade along with the 4 database zips went smooth.But the MSE status shows followingIf anyone can help me or shed some light into the scenario. Thanks

Hi all,I have a customer with an ACS for Windows version 3.3. I know the ACS is End-of-support, but is anybody who know if I could do Authentication for a WLAN with a Controller 5508 Softwareversion 7.0.116.0 and how?Kind regardsHolger

I'm looking for a solution/advice to our webauth WLAN. When a user connects, I want them to get a private IP. Once they hit the authentication page and logon, I want them to get a public IP. I have a lot of devices connected to the WLAN, but they're ...

brock0150 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have here in the work a wireless lan controller and 4 access points in the network. Everything was working fine until yesterday ( and I don´t know why...)The leds of the ports of the controller are blinking and the status led is blinking and...

We need to allow a certain AD group to authenticate to WCS as a lobby ambassador. I have an ACS 5.x, but there is very little documentation between WCS 7.0.116 and ACS 5.x. Any links or suggestions?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hello,we have a few access points connected to a 2960 cisco switch which in turns connects to 3560 Layer 3 switch there are two vlans (vlan 1 (192.168.10.0) and vlan2 (192.168.20.0) )..currently all users (including wireless) users are on vlan 1  whi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card