cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I don't have  L2 adjacency between core  because the connection between core is layer 3 . Since there is no  L2 adjacency between core  , I have to create SVI'S only on one core .So the other option  is to create svi's on wlc. As per cisco it is n...

I do have issues in WLC after moving from traditinal 6500 switch to ACI leaf . issue 1) Getting packet drops while pinging the virtual ip address and no drops in the physical IP address . Issue 2) The MAC address of the WLC is reported in EndPoint da...

Hi AllI have been trying to deploy a wireless solution but been stuck with appears to be an authentication failure with the Radius Server . The device is an  Intune laptop   attempting to connect  to a Meraki managed SSID  but  every attempt has  bee...

HAT by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Regarding to the Pass-through Rj45 port, as I've read it acts as another wall jack that works even if the AP goes down. My Question: Is the Pass-Through port -on this AP model- transmit power to the connected device or not? 

at@ps by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to install EWC on a 9120AXI. The only way I have to power on the switch is via POE, and the AP will then find a 2802 with mobility express on it and register itself to that controller.The problem I have is gaining SSH or console access to the ...

Hello, I have a question on below document/link, which is talking about setup RADIUS and TACACS+ at wlc 9800. Both Radius and Tacacs has very similar configuration at c9800. The question is why it use both Radius and Tacacs at C9800 at the same time,...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently getting one-way audio (inbound) with a Spectralink 8440. Outbound is not working. Both QoS ingress / egress is set to platinum/platinum-up. I validated the client has this in their QoS.I try in my lab over a wireless Meraki network and...

Curious if anyone has seen this.All of our 5508 Wireless Controllers have just rebooted across our UK sites, all running version 7.4.110.0, all rebooted at the same time for no obvious reason. Our old 4402 controller didnt reboot.

sprocket10 by Level 2
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have a VWLC controller with image version 8.10.181.0 with several access points already associate to it (model 1542 and 2700). I want to add a 9115 Access point. This AP is unable to join, i have enough licenses.  AP ip: 10.1.1.2/16 Control...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card