cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

All,Would you mind taking a look at my attached config and comment on whether or not I'm configured to support N or only G?If I'm only running G, can you recommend the configuration commands that will enable G & N support?This 801AP is integrated to ...

Hello thereActually, I want to configure layer 3 web redirect and i dont have any DNS server. I tried to use the core switch to resolve the name into ip through the comment ip host webauth 1.1.1.1 but it did not work, I am using the DHCP currently lo...

Elie Sbat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4400 WLC for 100APs running the 7.0.98.0software version.Now, only 48 APs are joined, and the WLC dont accept new joins.The log below are from my WLC but appear for all others APs:%LOG-6-Q_IND: spam_lrad.c:1440 Discarding discovery request i...

I bought a Dell Venue Pro with Windows Mobile 7.  Unfortunately, this phone only works when the SSID is broadcasted.  Since we started doing this, we have been having problems.  The past week, I would always have to reboot the router.Yesterday, we hi...

Hi all,        How can I allow some IP to access https of cisco WLC management and restrict others ?Can i make use of Access-list option under AAA menu of WLC. Any input is highly appreciated.Thanks & RegardsAhmed...

ahmed.gadi by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with wireless wireless SSID have four but three of the four works but how can you fix this?ssid CISCO_2.4GHZ_Guest!ssid CISCO_2.4GHZ_Private!ssid CISCO_2.4GHZ_Study!ssid CISCO_2.4GHZ_Testing

pcfreak49 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,i have configured autonomous AP with IP 172.16.10.127 and brought it in networkit is directly connected to core switch. when i do sh cdp neighbor gig6/8 detail, it is showing IP address of AP as 172.16.10.68.help on this..

Hey All,Did anyone notice the switch for en/disabling MFP v1 per WLAN and per AP are taken out in 7.0.98? even it still shows in the help, but I can't find in the GUI interface any more. On the 'advanced' tab for WLAN, the client MFP settings is stil...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card