Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I got this log from WLC:3/30/2011 5:35 AM : OSAPI-6-FILE_DOES_NOT_EXIST WLC PRIMARIO: *osapiReaper: Mar 30 05:35:14.873: %OSAPI-6-FILE_DOES_NOT_EXIST: osapi_file.c:348 File : /proc/763/stat does not exist.(errno 2)Do somebody knows what that me...

Resolved! IOS AP 1240

Hello everyone,I'm needing at the IOS c1240-k9w7-tar.124-25d.JA.tar anypeople anybody has and can available it for me by mail, ftp or here on forum??maiconlp@ig.com.brthank!

Resolved! 4400 and 5508

I have a 4402 and a 5508 both running v7 code, are the controllers compatible if used as primary and secondary?.Thanks,Jason

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, in a customers MSE 3310 one Harddisk failed. The Customer tried to boot it with a Rescue Linux and took a Backup from the 2nd HD (not with the WCS). After RMA his Licenses are lost and the MSE is running now in Evaluation Mode. He tried to in...

Can anyone tell me if there's a way to delete a lease from a DHCP scope on a WLC 5508?  I'm using that unit as the dhcp server, no relay.  I am unable to find anything either through the web or cli.  Google hasn't turned anything up for me as well.Th...

About 2 weeks ago I installed a 2125 controller in one of our remote sites that had 4 LWAPP aps.  Prior to the controller install, the APs were tunneling across the WAN to our main campus.  Once the controller was installed, I started to get the foll...

Resolved! How many AP?

Good morning,I need a wireless solution that supports around 400 clients. All are located within a large room. How many AP i need?Thanks.

joao by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Everytime we talk about 802.11 wireless network, we consider it's a hub-based network. However, 802.11n supports MIMO which means while one antenna is transmitting the other antenna can be receiving. To me, it works like a switch, not hub. I w...

Was wondering if anyone else experienced this issue:Currently have a WLC4402 installed with 21 AP's reporting to it. The controller is running at LWAPP3 with version 3.2.116.21. The WLC was purchased prior to Cisco buying Air-e-space, and has a 36 AP...

caymil by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hy engineersMy question is this desire to deploy a wireless network through mesh, but the locationof the access point for this purpose is behind the walls, I want to know if a design formy mesh access point must be linear or serial, or must see each ...

Helllo Folks,I am trying to configure mulitcast on five (5) 5508 WLCs but I need some clarification on how this is done ... I read through the config guide and I have a basic understanding on how to configure it but I just don't know if all WLCs shou...