cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morningI have configured my aironet 1242 in order to involve multiple ssid's, I put a management ip address on the interface BVI. The interface has been configured on trunk mode on the switch.Everything works properly with the SSIDs but i am not...

I have 4 cisco aironet 1130AG access point installed on one floor. I have configured 4 ssid pointing to four different vlans. I can connect to only one ssid at one point. Somtimes i can able to connect with any other ssid.When i am very near to any a...

techguy by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently enabled multicast on  the wireless to a VLAN that only has one SSID(Private) but for some  reason when i go to monitor>multicast on the controller i see that  there are other clients on the from another multicast group from another VLAN (G...

Hello guys,Somebody knows how an ap works when it has the double(40 clients) of the users recomended(20 users with data traffic) ??An elementary school is thinking to cover all the classrooms using wireless technology, they have 750 kids allocated in...

Resolved! Primay controller

I have DHCP with option 43 and 60.  The AP's connect to the controller and everything is OK.  Do I still need to manually put the Primary Controller IP address and name in each AP from the WLC?  Was thinking if an AP was moved to a new subnet with DH...

I am kind of new in the wireless world. I would like to buy a device which i can use to test the strength of wireless signal. Can someone make a recommendation on a reliable product if there is one out there?Thanks,Lake

I'm being asked to provide wireless coverage in a couple of outdoor areas about 50 - 100 feet out from our main building.  I'm looking for some recommendations on access points and antennas to use.  In our current indoor environment, we are using WiS...

agrigals by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello i have a few Linksys WET200 wireless bridges i am looking to implement on my campus with Wism controllers and a mix of 1130 and 1000 Lwapp APs. I have been able to configure them to work with WPA-Tkip PSK however as soon as i try wpa2-aes PSK t...

Is there a way to make the WLC channel bond on all AP's without having to go into the AP/Radio and manually select a primary channel and 40 MHz?Does it not automatically use the best available channels?

Hi,I'm familiar with the benifit of regular RRM especially for an initial installation of wireless. It saves the headache of trying to figure out a channel and power map.However when it comes to Clean Air's ED-RRM (event driven RRM) I see an issue (p...

eoinwhite by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 1142 access point and the controller is 5508 running the ios version 7.0.When i try to make the access point join the controller, i get the follwing error message.Translating "CISCO-LWAPP-CONTROLLER"...domain server (255.255.255.255)Trans...

Abinaya R by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card