Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I introduced a rogue AP in our test environment to try out the switch port tracing feature in WCS. But the tracing always says "not found" even I can see the MAC showed up in the switch port.I think it's related to my SNMP v3 setting, however not ...

jintao99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have one WLC 4400 with initial version 5.0.148  that i  have upgraded to version 5.2.193 in past.Before upgrade  to 5.2.193 I have one AP1132AG that  in past was registered to WLC in version 5.0.148 but i need them to do some tests in standalone...

etmarcof by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a 4404 WLC. Handhelds are disconnecting randomly. I am getting :*Dec 17 14:32:02.151: %DOT1X-3-MAX_EAPOL_KEY_RETRANS: 1x_ptsm.c:407 Max EAPOL-key M3 retransmissions exceeded for client 00:0b:6b:af:1b:asthese logs. I set the EAPOL key timeo...

Hi All,When I run a guest sessions report in WCS I get the following:The specified criteria did not match any data for the report.Make sure that the following background tasks are running:1.Guest SessionsThe above background task is running and all o...

hi..i  have configured cisco 1130g access point sucessfully and connect it to windows server 2008..there are two network cards in the server to connect internet and access point .  all internt data must go through server to authentication purpose ..i...

I am setting up a new secured WLAN using PEAP and machine authentication.  I can get the Windows clients to perform machine auth, but the Macintosh machines in the domain do not pass machine authentication.  Any thoughts on how to fix this?  Do Macs ...

Alright, i have an old Dell Latitude C600 and it was previously equipped with an AIR-MP20B Wireless LAN card, and i've been searching for the correct driver for this card for three days now.I've tried to follow this link here, which looked promising,...

MS-891 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to reset a 1242's IP and Gateway (both are configured as the same IP due to a cut'n'paste error in the WCS ... so the AP is not reachable and the the fallback to DHCP won't work, because the AP can reach his false gateway...)The AP is ...

Hi Everyone,I am setting up pair of 1242 APs as Root and Non-Root bridge, i am not able to find the Install Mode on the 1242 AP while setting the Non Root for Best signal.any help will be appreciated.HM

Hello,i have a spa400 connected to 4 FXO on a PABX. The ethernet connection is connected to a asterisk (XIVO system).I have followed localization configuration for french but caller-id always appears as anonymous !I have tested beat firmware (1.1.2.3...

gguerin94 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card