Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I upgraded my WCS to 6.0.188.0. When I did so I lost the ability into display Clients in Maps on the WCS. Do I have to convert to MSE?Is there a new license policy? Prior to this I was able to see clients in Maps. We do have a 2700 location server.

Hi All,I have a customer who is running a Nortel 2270 and 2230 APs. they is looking to deploy a new 5508 controller and I am sure at some point will upgrade the Nortel solution to a more modern Cisco based solution but at the moment if it's not broke...

We are looking to create asset tracking solution in office based on CISCO unified wireless product.The following CISCO device are available in office.- CISCO Wireless Controller (Model: 5508)- CISCO 3300 Series Mobility Services engine- CISCO Wireles...

myselfs23 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have the following scenario:WLC 5508 with VWLAN fully configured according cisco requirements.Perfect roaming and voice quality for cisco 7925 phone and Nokia E51 with cisco call connect 1.6.Very bad voice quality and very bad roaming for Nok...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking at impementing a small wireless network, but knowing the way things seems to work, it will most likely grow a lot in the near future.  The penny pinchers say that they want to go with a shared key scheme since they don't want to buy a...

We have a Cisco wireless controller and having some issue getting an ip address when connecting to an AP.SSID is broadcasting and that's fine, but a laptop will not pickup an ip address.we have a dhcp scope defined and enabled.any idea?

Hello all...I have 2 WAP4410N 's. Both are on the same SSID "Marker Guest", both have the same encryption and password, both are on the same channel. #1 is set up to be a normal AP, allowing repeating of its signal to the MAC of #2, which is set up a...

Hello,a LAP 1310 worked many years fine. Now, it don´t join to the WLC (7.0) anymore.If I look by ssh to the LAP directly, I see the lost of country and ISO code:. . .Slot 0        adminstate              ADMIN_DISABLED(2)        radioType           ...

a.neisius by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to integrate an exisitng system built in C#/.Net with Cisco WCS functionality available through the northbound api (axis web service). I have read the API-guide and seen the Java samples but are unable to find any wsdl file or to use the ...

ltb by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card