cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an autonomous 1130AG configured with 3 SSID's on 3 vlan's.  The first SSID uses EAP-FAST, the second SSID uses LEAP and the third SSID uses WPA-PSK.  I am using the Cisco abg card with the Cisco ADU.  I have configured all three SSID's on the ...

Bonjourapres avoir configurer mon routeur cisco aironet 1300 et que la connexion passe tres bien.Mais mon probléme en est que je n'arrive a me connecté sur à internet sur mon iphone. la connectivité  entre le routeur et l'iphone pass tres bien.et sur...

Hi,Could anyone tell me what the following error means on the Cisco WLC4400 series controllers:WIPS Alert: Reason "NoProfile" detectedAfter upgrading to 6.0199 we have a number of AP's that won't rejoin the controllers but when i setup a secondary co...

Abertay by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem with roaming between wireless antennas since phones 7921. The phone does the roam between APs when it reaches a -78dB threshold at which the call is cut or degrades much.In our network VoIP over WLAN we have: 802.11b / g; WLC 2...

slandeira by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WCL 5508 at my Host Location and want to install several AP 1142s at a remote site over MPLS. I will have two SSIDs. One for Corporate Users and one for Clients.corporate users will authenticate via Radius Server at the Host. I want to route...

Hi all,I have a network of about 20 Aironet 1200's that i need to make a couple of changes on (for all of them).I need to add a SSID and set that SSID to not be broadcasted.My questions are: 1) Can i add the SSID in without having to bring the AP dow...

Headley01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way on WLC or WCS to set up an SSID that would specifically cater to Mobile Devices (IPhone, Droid, IPad)?  Also if one were setup how could I go about policing this to be sure mobile devices only got to that SSID and no other ones?

dhopper82 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WAP200 AP configured with 2 SSID's.  The AP is configured to allow the use of repeaters and i have 2 other WAP200's acting as repeaters for each SSID.  The WAP200 repeater i have configured to repeat the signal for the 1st SSID works perfect...

glyle by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card