cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 AIR-AP1232AG-A-K9, and their operational status show as "Downloading". They are not connected to the network anymore. How can I remove these two APs from the WLC (5508, Software Version 7.0.98.0) so that they no longer appear in the controll...

Hi,In a WLAN environment that has 2 WLC, lots of LAP´s and clients authenticating with an ACS which has configure an Active Directory as an external data base, I would like to know how I can limit de EAP methods per group or SSID in the ACS.For examp...

Hi everybody,I want to install cisco ssc client (ver 5.1) on a laptop with windows 7 (64 bit) but I see the install file only for Vista (32 and 64 bit).Is there a roadmap for windows 7 support?Can I install the "Vista version" on my laptop without an...

mperaro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could a wireless IP phone system cause noise in this range?I'm working with a test device that is built to pick up signals in the 50-500 kHz range and the device is now picking up "external noise" that severely affects the reliability of the tests.Th...

skendrish by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to have my stand-alone 1141 to do Mac-Authentication locally and have WPA running to let the AP run in 11n mode but it is not running. I have tried having an No Encr and Mac-Authentication and it works.I have read an article that WPA and Mac-A...

Is there a bias in the ordering of the antennas?I'm streaming UDP data through this router. The 5 Ghz radio is shutdown. The 2.4 Ghz radio's antennas are set to diversity, and maximum power.If I remove the first antenna (left-most, facing the router)...

djohnson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I recently updated my 4402 WLC to latest Software Version                 (7.0.98.0).This first seamed to have worked fine. WLCs rebooted fine, then APs rebooted and upgraded their software images.All fine as it seamed.The I went on to also upgra...

Hi,   we plan to migrate our WCS appliance to a new server running RedHat Enterprise. We are looking for the kernel version required. 2.6.xx ?Thanks in advance,   C.Rolland

chrolland by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ACS version 4.1, can be configured with two differents Active Directorys, to authenticate users ?Wireless Users ---> WLC --> 802.1X --->  AAA Servers ---> ACS ----> External Data Base ---> Active Directory (server A)                              ...

Hi,I'm getting ready to setup one of our remote sites with wireless access of data only, no voice or customer access.  Looks like H-REAP is the solution.  Attached is a diagram of one of our remote site's connectivity and actual vlans. The following ...

I am running a fleet (147ea)  1131's and have run into issues with WCS/WiSM cranking up the power settings to max and messing up the coverage. I have gone through and made sure all of the maps are correct, drew in all the coverage walls, and it's sti...

bchaltraw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card