Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have purchased a Cisco WAP4410N Wireless Access point for home usage.I am using it for general purposes including VoIP ( Microsoft OCS / Enterprise Voice ).If I set the security to WPA-AES or preferably to WPA2-AES, then my outgoing sound breaks do...

Will a lwap automatically choose a primary, secondary and if available a tertiary controller on its own? The Cisco web site says it will but we have not seen this in our environment. The lwap associates with a controller then we manually tell it what...

Hello All,Im really hoping you guys can help me as im drowning in BS currently due to a few aironets that the company i work for owns.I started here about 4 months ago and as network engineer and part of my duties include maitence of these aironet de...

I remembering setting a username and password for FTP transfers when I originally installed my WCS way back when.  Now that the images are getting increasingly larger and the controllers support FTP transfers, I would like to begin using FTP to upgra...

Hi,We are trying to activate PEAP for our BlackBerry users but according to Blackberry support, their devices will not accept a PEAP connection unless there is a rd party SSL cert on the WLC/WCS server.How AND where do we enable our Verisig...

I have a laptop connected to SSID1 and another to SSID2. Each can ping each other without a problem, but neither can ping a device on the SSID3 network. From a hard line (in this case off of one of the servers) I can ping the device on the SSID3 netw...

voipis4me by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anypne tell me what the below indicatesdot11_auth_client_abort: Received abort request for client 0021.5c32.c9f7dot11_auth_client_abort: No client entry to abort: 0021.5c32.c9f7 for application 0x1

Hi,My customer is using Cisco WLC 4402 running 4.0.217.0 and is reporting that Wireless clients are getting disconnected and reconnected every half hour and when I check for the trapslog I get the following error messages. Decrypt errors occurred for...

I have a 526 controller managing 3 lightweight 521 APs.  I would like to config the APs for maximum distance even if it brings down the data performace a bit since these APs are 99% used for voice.  I can't find where to do this on the 526 managment ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, i've set an aironet cisco AP 1130ag.but only radio G is working so 802.11gradio A is disable.only the G clients can see my wireless ssidin B clients my network doesn't apear in laptopsi have the data rates speeds as default so that B clients c...