Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am currently using as 4402 with 6.0.196 image. The APs that i am using is the 1130.I have configure HREAP for Local switching, it works very well. I am even able to do 802.1xAuthentication after registering with ACS. Currently I am usng only...

azzafir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Anthena 3:1 or 1:1

Hello,I am confused of reading different versions. Which is true:A) FCC Anthena requirement for Point-To-Point. For every 1dBm of transmit power you decrease you can add 3dBm of anthena gain (1:3) or is it only a 1:1?B) FCC anthena requirement for Po...

Resolved! WCS MSE Help

I’m trying to synchronize one of our switches with the WCS/MSE (Version 6 on the WCS).  I’ve added it onto the WCS and the MSE says it synchronizes properly but when I go into the SERVICES/MOBILITY SERVICES and look at the switch it is just showing t...

dhopper82 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After installing wIPS(MSE) and adding to WCS...where do we see the alerts.I added 10 AP's to WLC and a AP in monitor mode. Testing SSID with wrong credentials to see any alerts.. but dont see anywhere.How to test the wIPS?

Anyone know what the "Dec" column means in the "sh controller d0 | beg ---Clients" output below?Asking because the two clients having issues on this AP have incrementing counts on this value.  I assume it has something to do with (de/en)cryption, as ...

wififofum by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After upgrading my 2106 WLC I was reported that some virtual PCs stopped working. Even though the users could not assure that this fact affected the virtual PCs.So I wonder if there is any known bugs that might be related with this.Also, I tried some...

Resolved! H-REAP

Looking at a solution where we have multiple sites and data guest requirement.I am getting hung up on the dynamic interfaces as each site has local switching with local DHCP via router and central authentication.What is confusing me is H-REAP would n...

hiwe have a 1242 AP and i want to increase the area covered by it because at some locations there are dark spots means the signal is low so if i want to increase the signal in that area what i need to do, if i increase the power level will workKarthi...

HiI have a few Cisco Aironet 1200 AP's all running IOS version 12.2(12)JA.I would like to upgrade to the latest version which I believe is 12.3.8-JED (GD) but I need to keep the configuration in place, I don’t want to lose any of it.How can I do this...

Maelito77 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card