cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Rogue Detector question

I have 2 controllers 2106 both with the same mobility group, I have 3 APs in one controller and 3 APs on the other. I have just one rogue detector. Do I need a rogue detector on both or just in one controller?

mauramir by Cisco Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC and LWAP

Hi I am using a WLC 2112 and LWAPs,I am facing the following problem.1. APs are getting associated with WLC,getting the dynamic IP from the DHCP server,but APs RF is not coming up,When I see the Monitor,it shows the APs but RF both 11a/g and 11b/g sh...

Lavanholy by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

second guest wlan

Hello,Currently we have a WLC anchor controller running V4.2.130 . And it has one real Guest wlan which is directed to the Internet . I would like to know if we can configure another Guest-like wlan on the same anchor WLC. The aim is to create a seco...

lldemeyer by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

peap authentication issue

I have some problems with peap authentication. Here debug of my AP:Mar 13 09:50:39 10.15.1.14 2370: *Mar 1 19:24:18.889: dot11_auth_dot1x_start: in the dot11_auth_dot1x_startMar 13 09:50:39 10.15.1.14 2371: *Mar 1 19:24:18.890: dot11_auth_dot1x_sen...

gdspa by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 802.11n MIMO Technology - Thruput and Range

Hi All,Reading this on wikipedia:802.11n builds upon previous 802.11 standards by adding MIMO (multiple-input multiple-output). MIMO uses multiple transmitter and receiver antennas to allow for increased data throughput through spatial multiplexing a...

Multiple SSIDs

We have a client that has a multi storey office block, They wish to have sepearate SSIDs per floor and a common SSID for the ground restaurant area where all cllients can access without changing their WLAN profile., they are talking about 30 floors....

wynneit by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WCS 5.2.110.0 problem (Win2003 Server)

Hi,I'm having a minor problem with WCS v.5.2.110.0. WCS is working correctly, but when I log off from the server, WCS stops.WCS software is running as service and there is no other software running on the server. The system requirements and Windows u...

WCS Maps

This may be a stupid question, but when setting up a new building/floor is the square footage really important?How do you acquire the square footage information?

nickh2022 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Deleting custom webauth bundles off 4400

Is there any way to delete the webauth bundles off a 4400 series controller. I have a client that wants to modify and create these bundles, but wants to be able to delete the older ones. I don't see anything in the docs.Thanks!

miwitte by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DST on 4400 controllers

Since last weekend's DST event I have been unable to keep the time on my controllers updated. They did not update automatically so I went in and manually changed the time fwd one hour. Only to find some time later they all reverted back to being 1...

c.fuller by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Locating and Mapping APs

Is there software that I can locate and map my AP location and mac address. Even being able to walk around and find the AP with accuracy would be nice.I have been crawling around in the ceilings trying to locate and each AP. The Vender did not do a g...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers