cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are using Aironet 12xx AP's and I would like to know if it is possible to do a packet trace in CLI mode.Something like a tcpdump on the dot0 interface in order to see all in/out traffic to the wireless.It would avoid me a 400km travel to the si...

I installed Controller 4402 with 44 1252 APs.  It just seems the wireless network is not passing dns info when a laptop is connected thru wireless (only able to ping by its IP adress) , but when same machines  are wired they communicate fine by machi...

hi there,we are using Cisco 1140 Autonomous AP (AIR-AP1142N-E-K9 ) and now we wish to convert the Autonomous Access Point to light Weight Access Point(LWAP). Can we do this please let me know if there is any documentation related to this.Regards,Arju...

Hi1)what is the   recomended users per each 1252 LWAP and what is the srength and port density for this access-Point?2)is it correct that the speed per radid is 300Mbps NOT 54MbpsThanks

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I like to run multiple SSIDs on the same terminal. As the dynamic assignment of VLANs does not work with MBSSID, I try to configure how SSIDL IE. I followed the doc Cisco (Chapter 7) Next, alas my config does not work (in fact, among the client...

HelloI have some 871W. Is it possible to make wireless network open (no authentication, available for all) but with encryption ?I've read somewhere i could do something like this using 802.1x, but could not find any cisco documentation for that.I wan...

Hello everybody!For budget reasons, I am planning to deploy a Wireless solution over the WAN using H-REAP, my topology will be:* WLC 5508-50 in the main Site* 03 Remotes Sites : (5) AP 1141 each/site* WAN Remote:      MPLS-VPN Bw:1024,  RTT< 20ms (Fr...

Gday again,I am converting standalone cisco1231AP to LWAPP. In the process, the conversion is always successfull. Run the audit on WCS, refresh values from Controller and restore values from Controller... The process after that involves us running fe...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card