cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hallo everyone,I have a wireless network managed by a 4402 controller with this sw version : 5.2.178.0The client wants to add a stand alone wgb (cisco 1242 with an ios 12.4(21) ). The standalone ap associate to an LWAPP AP using the 5Ghz interface an...

For the life of me I can't find specs for the class of POE supported on the 2100's two POE ports.  All anything says is "lightweight AP's".  I know the 1142 draws up to 15.4w.  I also haven't found anything that specifically says the 1140 series is s...

sbrooke by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, We're seeing these messages in the logs of a couple of WLC's configured to be anchor controllers. The two WLC's each have a dhcp scope that is part of the same network.  WLC1 has a scope of 10.60.48.1-255, a network of 10.60.48.0, a netm...

I've got WCS ver 6.0.132.0 and I'm missing something.All of the client "User Name" fields are shown as <Unknown> throughout.Can someone tell me where WCS gets this info and how to get setup to where I can see what clients are associated with an AP ot...

qvoyles by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco WCS running version 5.9.56.2 and WLCs running version 4-2-207-0. The WCS can see and reach all the controllers but when trying to apply a specific WLAN template the following message comes up on one of the controllers. All other contr...

I have a quick question about UDP 16667, it is said in configuration guide that:“IPSec encryption can also be configured for the inter-controller mobility messages, in which case port 16667 is used.”My question is how to configure IPSec to support it...

bbxie by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Wireless users were not able to login once they entered a wrong password by accidently. But these users were not able to login the next once a correct password was entered! I was able to login using local database.How can I resolve this? Need assi...

Can anyone tell me (or point me to a resource) that accurately  describes the various call flows for CUMA? What I'm trying to determine  is this: Can a call from a client (say Cisco Mobile for example) be  started(and continue) on the WiFi wireless n...

jvankirk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a remote site that has a total of 25 1131 access points under the control of a 4402 WLC. A few locations in the building (mostly where the heaviest use is), are reporting connection drops and slowness (connection speed changes several times)...

Have a 1524 that will be used as a MAP and will connect to 1 RAP.  Just the 2 APs on the controller.  The RAP powers on fine but the one that I am using as a MAP will not power on unless I hook a computer to it to or into my network.  It will only po...

clarkr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card