cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We're running a Catalyst 9800-CL vWLC with a number of Aironet 2702 APs on it, we noticed a week ago that they were all stuck in a downloading state due to issues with the certificate validation and AP driver package.Cisco has since provided guid...

PowysTHB by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi导航Configuration---Tags&Profiles---AP Join界面,选择default ap profile进行编辑,选择“Management”选项,继续选择“User”选项,进行“User Management”的相关配置,否则无法开启AP的SSH功能。在相同界面选择“Device”选项,在“Telnet/SSH Configuration”位置把“SSH”打勾,最后应用配置。在无线控制器ssh 10.225.254.11,AP的地址进入AP,SSH密码和enable...

TriAngel by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,Whether more noise level will cause teams call disconnection.Todays users reported teams call disconnection and during that time got the report from dnac for high noise levelwhat all the parameters will cause more noise issue in 5ghz.Ap mo...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If you change the ssid, you will not be able to access the gui for a certain period of time. Of course, ping doesn't go out either. And after a certain amount of time, you can connect again. Is there a command related to that? *Model : 9800-CL (vWLC)

CCC3 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello we have just booted up a cisco Aironet 3802I (AIR-AP3802I-A-K9) access point. i've connected using SSH and logged in.  there is no copy run start cli command from what i can tell? What am I missing here? (feeling very stupid)  cisco AIR-AP3802I...

HiThe EoGRE feature on Cisco WLC's is new to me but looks like it is a good solution for some problems.  However, I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the terminology and how it all works.  I'm a bit puzzled about the functions of realms and dom...

KevinR99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure EWC on new 9115 but I am bit confused about wlan vlan config In basic setup, i have entered native vlan as vlan 10 which is our network switch management vlant and configured as native on switchpirts connected to all ewc acce...

We recently received close to 200 3802i's to replace some older APs. I've been able to get over 80 of them configured without issue until this one individual AP. It appears to boot up fine but when it gets to the point that I would expect it to try a...

A_Marquez by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm in the process of migrating from PI v3.7 to v3.10. Because I've had a number of problems since moving from 3.3 to 3.7, I've decided to start a fresh and not try a backup and restore of the appliance to 3.10.I've imported our maps, added ou...

CiaranB by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card