cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Could someone tell me how how to get my clients association on the embeded WAP on the 891 wireless router to ensure it is connected on 802.11n? When i do the show dot11 associations all-clients command, what exactly I am looking to see if the clients...

Is there somewhere a configuration guide with examples how to implement a 1140 access point as OfficeExtend in the remote office and several 1140's in normale mode in the central office?I only find information about H-Reap, but that's not the same as...

All,Does anyone know of a way to pinpoint rogue access points be it equipment or software?  Everything I can find so far gets you close but dies not exactly pointpoint the location.Thanks in advance!  All replies rated

Hi everybody,I'm trying to find an automatic method to periodically reboot my wlc-4402 (ver 4.2). I also have a wcs (ver. 4.2) that manages it.I search in wcs menus like "Controller template" and "Background tasks" but I find nothing useful.I try wit...

mperaro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.We have installed 20 mesh access points (x16=1522AG, 1131AG) controlled by 4402 Wireless LAN Controller (WLC) version 5.2. The network is currently up and running. The problem is that some access points disappear from the controller and then reapp...

I have a Aironet 1200 that the 3 LEDs blink amber once every second.  I have tried powering up holding the mode button for 30 sec but does not change the behavior of the AP.  It worked for awhile after upgrading the firmware which is leading me to be...

jimh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently all AD users are able to authenticate using AD credentials for webauth. Customer is looking to limit this to users in an AD global group.Is this possible?LDAP Server settings:Simple Bind: AuthenticatedBind Username: xxxBind Password: xxxUse...

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've upgraeded a multi-homed WCS server to version 6.0.170 (from 5.2.x)This server is multi-homed and I think my client has selected the wrong interface when installing the 5.2.x version.Is it possible to change the network interface card after insta...

vergeerf by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm chaining 2 Aeroscout Exciters together and wondered if I need anything other than the normal Chokepoint configuration in WCS.  I am using a 2710 Location Appliance.Do I just add the primary chokepoint or both?ThanksIan

parri by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using WAP4400N for our Wi-Fi testing. As per the user manual, this AP can support max 63 clients. But this number is depends on data traffic. How will max. clients determined ? Is it depends on data traffic of connected clients?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card