cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm looking to migrate to Cisco Wireless.A WISM and 1140s are being considered.I've got a few automous radios, 1100s and 1131s mostly.I'd like to get started on setting up as much as can with what I've got. I've searched but not finding guides to sta...

westcare by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,in cisco documents I find that is'd be better not to use untagged vlans but in all cisco examples management vlan and ap manager vlan are always untagged.What do you think is the best way use tagging?Also shuld be possible to use to different v...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 5.2 implementation using a 4402 and WCS.  I am using a custom web-auth page just requiring email input and a "Submit" button.  I would like to log the email input and mac address of the wireless client, this could log to a simple text file o...

klein425 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good  evening,I  am contacting you for consultation, at our facilities are mounted Access Point  Model 1231 and Model 1242, which are connected to omni-directional antennas,  these antennas might suffer vandalism or theft, as I learned that I have br...

druiz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good  evening,I  am contacting you for consultation, at our facilities are mounted Access Point  Model 1231 and Model 1242, which are connected to omni-directional antennas,  these antennas might suffer vandalism or theft, as I learned that I have br...

druiz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI'm testing Authentication using Certificates on a Wireless 1121 AP which I have setup and works fine.  I now want to restrict access to certain SSIDs to specific Groups in ACS.  I've added a CLI/NDIS- based access restriction, but if I use a pe...