cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi All,Been having problems recently with HP wireless internal cards where they seem to drop connection every 15mins....need to do a repair in order to get connected back to the wireless lan. Is there a known issue with HP laptops?. Tried using a PCM...

I have deployed a WLAN utilising 9 1142 N AP's controlled by a 4404 WLC. The system works fine at 2.4Ghz, but for the life of me I cannot get a connection at 5Ghz using 802.11N. The a/n radios appear to be enabled, I have followed the info in the 114...

I have two Wireless LAN controller en the Networks. One WLC is in the building A and the second WLC is in the building B. The access points installed in the Building A, are registered in the Wireless LAN Controller A, this controller is configured as...

I have only 802.11b client in my production environment (PLC, serial converter, ecc..).On my WLC how can I configure a single WLAN 802.11b only and other WLAN with all-mode enable?Regards.Mirko S.

severi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if 1252 can be converted to Mesh AP? According to WLC configuration guide version 6.0 and 5.2, only 1130 and 1240 can be converted to MESH AP. But I heard from another guy that 1252 can also be converted to MESH AP. Just want to conf...

bbxie by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a problem with barcode scanners dolphin 9550, I use aegis application to provide WPAv1 authentication on this scanner. I Have strange latency times (strange for me) When I ping the gateway from scanner I have 3-15ms, when I ping the scann...

Hii am using cisco 871 router for wireless connectivity.the ethernet port is connecte to lan and users are connected to wireless interface.problem is users are getting connected to wireless network but not getting ip address from dhcp server.dhcp ser...

Looking for advice/suggestions on controlling a hotspot. looking for a way to automatically block MAC addresses that connect multiple times in a specified time period. Be great to redirect user to a site explaining why they are being blocked.Thanks

westcare by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to do this:For example, if the access points do not recive the Wireless LAn Controller response in 30 seconds, the access point will be registered in the secondary WLC. I would like to increase this number of seconds (in the example 30 s...

Hi All, I've noticed most of our ap dot11radio0 interface has some output errors. I saw on cisco site that this could be caused by wireless interference within the 2.4ghz band. What could be the other causes for this "output errors" and what is...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card