cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have 4400 controller and AP 1000 series on my network that the problem is when we connected with wireless lan network then we'll can not share file or share network and share printer with wire network. what's cause of this problem ? please you adv...

I have a Aironet 1242 LWAP that, out of the box, was requireing a manual command to boot. Looking at the boot configuration: Manual Boot: Yes, is how it is configured. The ap has joined the controller, and loaded the newest code, but is still in m...

psiegling by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm planning to upgrade a 4404 WLC with 75 LWAPP's, from 5.1 to 5.2.193.I read that after the WLC upgrade the AP's are automatically upgraded in groups of 10 and that the upgrade can last as long as 30 minutes. Does this mean some AP's are not functi...

HiI'd like to know if i can be able to enable lag on the controller but termite it on 2 different switches? i.e. i have 2 ports on the controller, i connect 1 port on switch1 int g1/5 and connect port on switch3 port 1/10?How can i do this? as i need...

Hi,I've got HREAP working well, in that when an AP loses conenctivity with the WLC the AP continues to push out a LAN over radio and clients are authenticated back onto a radius server that the AP can see when disconnected.I have one burning question...

LCC-IT by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My WCS reported the MSE was disconnected. Then i checked the mse status.[root@SHWIPS01 ~]# service msed startStarting MSE Platform MSE Platform is already running[root@SHWIPS01 ~]# service msed statusSTATUS:MSE Platform is up, getting the statusUnab...

I have configured 2 controllers with the same RF Group name in the CONTROLLERS-->GENERAL page. However, when I go to WIRELESS-->802.11A or B/G and look at RF Grouping I only see the indivdual controller I am on in the grouping. I do not see the other...

jthullen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes