cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I'am trying to configure an 1130 AP to send out 2 SSID's, each SSID is tied to a different vlan. I set guest mode on the one I want to broadcast and it works fine, however the other SSID I can't see when I manually configure it on m...

steigja by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible for APs to failover between controllers when AP groups are in use? I have seen separate documentation on AP groups and AP failover but nothing that says how to implement both at the same time. I have tried to work it out but when I cre...

I'm running a WLAN infrastructure dispersed over multiple sites, which all run a local 440x WLC. One site is the main site and runs a backup WLC which can take over any site's APs in case a remote WLC shoud fail.Here's my question: In order for failo...

Hi Guys - I am taking security copies of controller configurations from WLCs. The problem I see is that I get inconsistent file sizes and I wondered if anyone knows what might be causing this and what the "typical" file size would be?Two controllers...

Resolved! AP Groups

I'm in the process of creating 3 AP Groups for a wireless deployment, and the corresponding dynamic interfaces for each vlan. With regards the single SSID that's been created, when I select this the interface drop-down list contains the 3 dynamic int...

Hi all,Im applying redundancy to the wireless network by assigning an Active and a Backup port to each VLAN. when the active port goes down the VLAN transfers to the backup port. The issue is when the first link goes up again the VLAN does not return...

I have a very strange customer requirements to provide a outdoor solution with "fixed ruggedized outdoor" APs that support 802.11n in addition he will be very pleased of a MESH deployment. The only Cisco 802.11n AP I see is 1252, which placed in a o...

glakovski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client having issues with connectivity. I see the user connecting at a and b to the same access point. how can i avoid this? i have found this by running a report on the WCS. I have several floors and several AP's and do RRM to determine tx ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card