Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have the following configured on my 1130 radios: dot11adio0 and dot11radio1interface Dot11Radio0 no ip address no ip route-cache ! encryption mode ciphers aes-ccm ! ssid bld_apwhen I attempt to add the key-management to the dot11 ssid:dot11 ssid bl...

iholdings by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I connected new 1242 LWAPP to switch, it has been associated to WLC. But Radio interfaces are DOWN, am not able to ENABLE it.I console it and found Radios are showing ADMIN DOWN. Thru console am not able to go Global mode. Its not accepting "conf ...

Hi,can I deploy 802.11n on AP 1242AG ?If so, what's command have to I entry ?Best regardLorenzo

lformelli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I upgrade one of my 2 4404 controllers to 5.2.178.0I can't remove access points from the default-group AP Group. So it is now impossible to pick which WLANS (SSIDs)to broadcast with specific IP'sI didn't update my second controller. When I add an acc...

Starthorn by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone taken this latest Cisco cert test?If so, can you telll me about it?What is the best way to study for it? Which books, etc?ThanksVL

lamav by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am currently using 21 X WLC with N+1 Redundancy and 1X WCS with 1000++ of LAP1020. If had been observed that the antenna type and power TX had been changed with no reason. Is there any settings that may affect with AP customized Tx Power and ant...

One of our client is facing this issue;following is the description of the problem:"We have pair of aironet bridges one of them having problem. We have tried to change the power injector and antenna subsystem still the bridge shows problem turning on...

I have a 1252 that has joined our WLC 4402. I have checked the controller config and everythign looks good. I have WMM policy to allow, WPA2+AES,the radio shows that the channels are bonded, the channel width is set to 40MHz. I have a laptop that ...

Our environment:- 1,000 7921s on phone load 1.1.1- AP1130s with 15 WLCs on 4.2.130.0- WCS version 4.2.110.0We're experiencing a lot of 7921 issues that are resolved with a reboot of the phone. Is anyone experiencing this?Does anyone have a recommend...

asafayan by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am using static ip for all the systems.And installed 1131 acees point in automouns mode with the switch.I don't have dhcp server,can access point itself will act as dhcp server.To lease ip addres to client's

chandru.j by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes