cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

My boss asked the question the other day if it was possible to base a guest wireless user's account expiration on whether the account was being used or not. He states that on some networks his account remains active as long as he connects once every ...

Hello I'm a lil new to WCS.. I have upgraded my WCS now, to 5.1.64... WCS already has a couple of controllers mapped with around 40 LWAPP's.... I see a mismatch in the WLC-WCS configuration, on the controller template.. When I change the template con...

sblavanya by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an anchor controller (4402) is running version 4.0.219.0 in our DMZThe main service we use is a guest service which uses the anchor controller in the DMZ for access to the internet. Authentication is via the WEB re-direct feature. We curren...

eoinwhite by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In the data sheet for the 2100 it states that "Provides eight 10/100 Ethernet ports, intended to support a combination of access points and redundant LAN uplinks"http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wireless/ps6302/ps8322/ps7206/ps7221/produ...

Hi, I have a 4404 that is running close to the 48-AP limit for one connected port. I have installed a second port and set it up. My understanding is that the APs that join will be split between the two active ports - but APs are still only joining ...

We have a bunch of 1130AG LWAPP access points that we are installing in various locations. Those locations with newer 802.3af switches such as the 3750's and 3560's power the AP's without issue. However we have mixed results plugging them in to old...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Wondering if anyone could help me with the following error messages in my WLC4402 log.1.May 08 07:58:33.909 apf_80211.c:3145 APF-4-ASSOCREQ_PROC_FAILED: Failed to process an association request from00:1e:7a:bb:8e:81. WLAN:2, SSID:****. messag...

Resolved! WLAN 2100

Can anybody help me out!! Am working with cisco WLAN controller 2100 with a catalyst switch 3750.After configuration i now see that the WLAN controller cannot ping the switch(3750),neither the switch can ping the management interface of the controlle...

Hi,I need to design a solution for a residential colony. The solution should provide indoor wireless coverage to the users inside homes. There is no other cabling infrastructure available in the colony and I was considering to deploy Cisco 1522 Mesh ...

We plan on upgrading our WCS from 5.0.56.0 to 5.2.130.0, to support the WLC's that run 5.2.178.We know how to upgrade, but would like to know how to downgrade to a previous version in case we need to rollback.The config guide only tells you how to up...

huangedmc by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card