cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

My customer has a Cisco WLC with version 4.2.112.0. They want to incorporate NAC but, they were told they need to have version 5.1. But. when they review cisco IOS page, it says they should be using version 4.2.112.0, which is the version customer al...

rlortiz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Test setup for AP 1142 and 5.2.178.0, have a 2106 running 5.2.178.0 with 1142 with two WLANs. Working OK but for VPN connections. See PPTP control messages between wireless client and VPN server up to the (Set-Link-Info), nothing after this from ...

jmglass by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I'm trying to make a Lobby Ambassador in WCS (v5.2.110.0), and I'm told I need a profile (in the Lobby Ambassador Default tab), but the profile list is empty.But what profiles are we talking about here?Is it WLAN profiles? I have plenty of those.W...

dal by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, I need some assistance picking hardware for the following:Site A is the main office. Site B is about 500 yards away, direct line of sight, and will only connect to Site A. Site C is about 100 yards away, direct line of sight, and will only...

gvb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm configuring some AP 1130 AG. For customer requirements I cannot use the VLAN 1 but in particular a VLAN 102 for the management and the VLAN 117 for the WiFi users. At this point I configured the switch port in trunk with the vlan 117 and 102 as ...

mperduca by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning! I write again about the WMIC 3205 used on MAR3200 wireless router: so I hope that there is a Cisco wireless expert able to help me. First question: I know that the 802.11a frequencies supported by 1240AG Access Points are: 2,412 to 2,47...

About two years ago you clarify my doubts about diversity, but today after seeing a hyperlink patch antenna data sheet, a doubt came to my mind, what if both antennas are identical and cover the same cell but with a little difference, the polarizatio...

I have an autonomys wireless network.1242 AP's and Cisco 3560 PoE switchs, WLSE.I have a new application for deaf interpriting in a hospital environment.No special configs just differnet ssids using WPA, Leap , WEP . This is one device that is on its...

Hi,I have tried to configure some AP's as mesh AP's using WLC4402-12 running 4.1.192.35M (Mesh)software version, working along with Cisco document crn4119235M.unfortunately i can't find the mesh tab under wireless->AP config...is there any country re...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have added all switches in the network into WCS with snmp version 2c read only.When I try to trace one of rogue AP that I have connected into one of switch, the WCS return with an error message shown as below:"2009/04/14 20:02:34 Switch port trace ...

wlc

I found this in a cisco 1300 datasheet.---------------------------------------------------------------------------|AIR-ANT2414S-R* Cisco Aironet 2.4-GHz, 14-dBi sector antenna. |-------------------------------------------------------------...

This may be a simple fix and any suggestions would be appreciated.We have a hospital network, using Cisco 1200 series AP. We have plenty of AP coverage, signal strength stays excellent. The issue is we are beginning to run our main database system wi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card