Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've recently converted my autonomous AP (1252) to a LAP. It is now controlled by my 4402 WLC (version 4.2.112). How can I change the password on the 1252? As I stupidly left it as the default before up I upgraded. I just used a tar file and the a...

Hello all,Is there a time-based access control that can be configured for a 4.2 WCS+WiSM setup either in the WCS or controller? Or am I limited to the ACLs for my Wireless VLAN on the switch. Ultimately, I would like to be able to configure certain A...

cherring by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When Editing a AP group under the WLAN tab, I see Interface Name. I see a few things in the drop down menu. Could someone explain the purpose of this ?

Starthorn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all!We have some issues with a WLC 4402.This Wlc controller is configured with 11 WLANS (just only one broadcasting its ssid?. Each WLAN is attached to its interface. Finally the port is connected to a trunk port. We have some problems with th...

uosambela by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1252AG that unfotunately the new guy deleted the IOS file. Is there anyway to get one back on it? I am looking but unfortunately i can find no way to TFTP or XModem the file to the device. Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

dsteffey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a backup 4404 sitting on the shelf that I'd like to put online. I currently have a 4404 thats up and running with 26 AP's talking to it. Question is... do the controllers replicate or do I have to configure the exact config on the backup ...

Hi TeamPls find the details below and let me know whether the laptop is compatible with Wireless LAN controller.WLC Model 4400Laptop : Mini HP Atom Processor.RegardsVaibhav

vaibhav-g by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to upgrade my 4404 controller to 5-2-178-0. I am on 5.2.157.0in the controller I go to commands/upload.File type: configurationConfiguration File Encryption: CheckedEncryption Key: I dont know what to put hereTransfer Mode: TFTPIP Address: 172...

Starthorn by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Netpros,I have a bunch of APs I need to find out whether they can be upgraded to LWAPP. Please see the 'show ver'. Note: I know I need to upgrade the IOS to version 12.3(7)JA or later first .. but I would like to know whether the model will actua...

I currently have a WLC4412 and with 11 APs and 2 SSIDs. I need to have 1 of my APs only broadcast 1 of my SSIDs. Is this possible? If so, please lead me where I can learn how to configure the WLC. Thank You!

hitsontd1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,as the technote "Radio Ressource Management under UWN" (<A HREF="javascript:newWin('http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_tech_note09186a008072c759.shtml')">http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_tech_note0918...

A member of our IT staff recently attended a vendor presentation where one of the presenters was a Cisco SE. According to him, problems have been observed (and documented) with wireless connections being dropped on Macintosh computers when Vista clie...

sterrell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes