Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I need to connect 2 sites together by using Wireless solution... I'm thinking of using two wireless routers (1800 series) in order to isolate the LANs in both sites, and just allowing necessary bandwidth to pass through. There is no need for an...

Do the Cisco 2112 WLC support an etherchannel? I have 9 APs that are connected to a 4510 and i'm wondering if i can bundle the ports on the 2112 WLC in an etherchannel since they are only 100m

Hi, we have an Aironet 1231G with IOS 12.3(8) and we have enabled DHCP service with two VLANs, one for management (VLAN1) and another one (VLAN 2) for user IP addressing. We do everything by the config guide book (subinterfaces on both dot11 and Fast...

pikky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a Home Agent in a mobile IP environment. The HA connects to an RFC1918 addressed LAN segment. This LAN segment connects to the Internet via a PIX 525. The PIX has a static 1-to-1 NAT for the Home Agent. Tha NAT provides a Int...

jkaras by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have a 1240 access point with an aerial plugged into the right bnc connector, the aerial is one of the omni directional tube devices that hangs off the ceiling.My question is, how should this be set up on the ap, does it need to be in diversi...

Should a Cisco AP1200 be able to be run on a Linksys SRW224P with POE? I can not get it to run with POE on the switch? Does it need an injector? Thanks!

golfrob02 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have run wisms for two years with different codes(4.0, 4.1 and 4.2). We have both web auth wlan and WPA wlan(majority of users are on web auth wlan). We have found when wisms are running in a higher load(500-1000 users per controller), they will s...

zhenningx by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 14 Cisco 1121G's setup. When walking around with my laptop I am ok. I will lose one ping as I transition from one to another but with data that is fine. The problem is that I need these for voice. I am using Spectralinks for voice and have fol...

brasicot22 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone used the HWIC-AP cards with yagi antennas for point to point links?We are going to be adding a new building in the near future, no permanent employees just some equipment that needs to be accessed and monitored so high speed (i.e. 100mb pl...

rrfield by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting ready to upgrade all or our WiSM's and the WCS. Currently running 4.2.81 WCS and 4.2.112 WiSM. My question is, is there a preferred order as to which to upgrade first, the WiSM or the WCS?Seth

i configurd dhcp pool in the AP. Still its getting dhcp through the dhcp server located in the network . i want to use the dhcp pool inside the access point. did anyone come across this issue

hiwe have two controllers with 32 APs. Today all the APs associated to 1st controller got de-associated.Eventhough it did not associated to 2nd controller.Can someone advise me why this has happend and what are the required configurations needed to w...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My local VAR is suggesting we purchase two or more Cisco AP1131AG access points. We currently have a couple mixed brand wireless routers that each service a specific area of the building and broadcast a unique SSID for each device. We want to get mor...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: