Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have 1250 LAP and I want to install my own Sertificate on LAP because I want to have secure LWAPP communication between LAP 1252 and WLC 4400. How to install may own certificate from MS CA to LAP? I have already installed certificate from my MS CA ...

Resolved! WLAN Design

I've inherited our current WLAN that consists of two identically configured 1121 APs in separate buildings. Authentication is WPA-TKIP PSK that requires manual configuration of all devices. Guest access is handled through a separate VLAN that has A...

bhoops by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I used AirMagnet Planner to place 1242 APs in warehouse using 35mW and -65 dBm cell edges with 20% overlap for 7921G phones.I plan to use RRM and Dynamic Power Levels. However I noticed when manually setting the power I can choose, 1 thru 5. With 2 5...

We have over 150 AP's installed. 1. I am noticing the below type of PING times from various clients attached to various AP's at different locations. Very few locations r reporting <2ms. Reply from 172.26.5.111: bytes=32 time=106ms TTL=127Reply from 1...

Is anyone using EAP-SPEKE password authentication? I have just been reading about it and can't find out if cisco ap's will support it?SAM

I have been asked to make some changes to a 1310 AP at a new site. When I try to browse to the device, I get the login screen, but when I put in the username and password it say :not authorized. I can telnet into it and the username and password work...

How many Cisco Aironet 1250 APs running 3x2 at 20mW under Cisco Enhanced PoE are supported on 3750E-48PD? Does it change with 3750E-48PD-F? How about X4648+E blade from 6500? Where can I find a power calculator for 3750E? I once had a customer buy 48...

Hi, i need to erase de configuration file in 1131 AG-A K9. is an Autonumos series. and i can not set any configuration unless i erase the the NVRAM. i Have try loooking for any troubble shouting guide but nothign helps. any information it will be ap...

Our company has one building with many Cisco 1200 series access points running two radios. The company has a manufacturing and assembly area where there is open space and also a lot of manufacturing CNC machines.Recently the Cisco 1200 access points ...

jkurunczi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card