Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

A have the next question:I have five LAP registered with the wireless lan controller 4400 series and I have a new Wireless Lan Controlle 2100 Series and Can set the primary controller the Wireless Lan controller 4400 and the second controller the wir...

I have a problem with a certain user authenticating to the WLC. I have IAS setup and it is working based on the AD group that I have specified for administrator access. However one user cannot authenticate who is in the group. Here is the WLC error...

We have a wireless network using Cisco Aironet APs. We also have an ACS. We wish to connect this wireless to the ACS such that users who wish to connect to the wireless network must first be authenticated (via EAP or so) by the ACS before they can ge...

imuonagor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a warehouse with 16 AP1252,standard antennas. They are controlled by 2 x 4402 controllers.AT this moment only 13 clients are coonnected.All AP's are at power level 1 and i have to some spots with poor connection.I have tryed to ajust the Cov...

pbuch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys.. here again with some questions.I have this scenario with a WLC 4402 running 4.2.112.0 and 47 APs configured. I got this problem where randomly, some of the APs reset but there seems to be some kind of synchronization, because for example, 5...

Currently we are using Windows IAS/RADIUS to authenticate users onto out wireless network and it is set to allow users in a certain Windows group to connect.Is there a way to do this with ACS?Please note that we are using ACS Solution Engine, not ACS...

jwilliams by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Not that familiar with certificates but we normally purchase certs and need to generate a CSR (Certificate Signing Reguest) in order to obtain a cert. I can't see where the 4402 generates a CSR. Can someone set me straight or is there another ...

jimbostan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are working on an IPICS project. Customer is having enterprise network, he needs to integrate call manager with IPICS and also his Push to talk with the network. I am having few queries. 1) Customer is having Motorola GM 3688 base st...

Hi there we are suffering from faliure authentication. It does not happen always but one of the messages in logs states 03/07/2008,11:10:30,Authen failed,SOLMELIA\llrz000,Default Group,0005.3c04.be8f,NAS duplicated authentication attempt,,,11464,172....

iraira by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have cisco AP1131Ag which is managing through wlse1030(2.13).the wlse is showing the below fault on this access point account.Ap ios 12.4(10b)ja3.Inconsistent device state found: Device "(divicename)": ifIndex=2, MAC=00-1e-7a-32-b3-70: "CISCO-D...

I have a small application wher colubris are saying they switch traffic locally and maintain and support QoS whereas a typical WLC architecture tunnels all traffic via the WLC.Colubris will switch traffic at the AP if bboth clients are on the AP.The ...

wynneit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with the wireless bridge connection using aironet 1300. It work fine before.no changes were done. The problem is that the radio keeps on shutting down.in the web interface radio is enabled but down. i have to manually diable it th...

cempuerto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes