cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have to install 3 AIR-AP1252 with ceilling antennas 2,4GHz (AIR-ANT2430V)and 5Ghz (AIR-ANT5140V) with both ones.Is there any recommendation about the minimun distance of separation between both kind of antennas (2,4Ghz and 5Ghz)which are connected ...

e.bayon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i browsed through nearly every antenna installation guide on cisco.com, but i still have one question:what is the recommended orientation for antennas like the AIR-ANT2422DW-R on a AP1252. Should they be aligned parallel to each other or pointing ...

I have an problem with multiple access points losing the ability to telnet to them.They access points work fine but the only way I can get the ability to telnet back is to restart them. Has anyone else had this problem.

I am experiencing some issues with laptops in a lab not being able to associate properly.I'm in a university environment with 132 APs at the current time.The lab in question is in a building with 6 APs total: 4 on the 2nd floor, 2 on the 1st floor. T...

I know that 0 ohms is a dream when dealing with grounding rods, but what maximum ohms will fit within tolerance of the AIR-ACC245LA-R Arrestor?For better clarification, what is the maximun tolerable resistance of the grounding rod necessary to make t...

Hello,I'm trying to put a web auth certificate on my controller and am unable to do so. When I click the 'Help' button on the controller, it says the certificate needs to be in .PEM format. The certificate I have is just in .txt format, how do I conv...

brock0150 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup 2 SSID for my APs. I would like to have one with WPA-PSK and w/tkip encryption and also an open SSID w/no encryption.I have looked at the online procedure but there seems to be some missing information or items that I just don't...

Hi dear expertsI want to connect to locations using 1841 routers with HWIC-3G-GSM cards.Is it possible I use this without connecting to GPRS and without using a profile and dierectly with AT commands?How can I force one router to act in answer mode?H...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card