Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm testing some Autonomous-LWAPP migrations with WCS and one of the parameters within the migration template is the TFTP server IP and path. Since WCS is running TFTP already is it OK to just use itself as the TFTP server? Or do we need to fire up T...

Hello everyone. I'm totally new to this forum, so please excuse any ignorance. I really look forward to your input.I will be installing a wireless network in a hotel that our company is building, and I'm planning on using 2-3 Cisco 1130AP's per floor...

I've been using different antennas for my Cisco APs 1242. I use non-Cisco antennas shaped like smoke detectors in drop down tiles.Now I only use the right side, but is it possible to use 2 of the same kind for diversity?or can I use some rubber duck ...

We currently using autonomous ap's (1130-1230) and I've noticed that the when the client roam's from one ap to another they only drop 1 or 2 seconds but sometimes the client needs to re-authenticate dropping around 7 seconds. I'm wondering how does ...

I have and existing wirless network that I have inherited. I have a line on one ssid that includes wpa-psk ascii 7 1315121D1B000129272d2B38272F0009000E12 how do add this into the config?

wplantier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When enable the SSID that associate with web portal for guest user, the WLC found difficult to process and the system halt.Unable to get into the management ip for the WLC.However after disable that particular SSID, the system operates in well co...

I currently have a WLC with about 15 AP's. At one of my sites i have an older 1231. Does anyone know how to upgrade this to a LWAPP so i can manage it through the wlc and wcs? It's running...C1200 Software (C1200-K9W7-M), Version 12.3(7)JA2

I would like to add a new AP to my existing controller. Currently i have about 15 AP's connected to a seperate mgt vlan for the AP's, vlan 10. It is trunked to the controller as well as the other user vlans like Private, Public, WVoIP etc. I have alr...

Hi Folks,We have a 2960-8TC-L and a WLC 4402 (configured as L3).On Gi0/1 we have an LAP1131, on Gi0/6 we have WLC's Management Interface (Port1) and on Gi0/7 we have the AP-Manager (Port2).Both the Mgmt interface and the ap-manager have valid Ip addr...

I have been tasked with research into some billing solutions and was wondering if anyone knows of a decent billing system that would work for a large scale, high density wireless network. The system needs to have some level of fault tolerance and be ...

Hi,I have LWAP 1242-AG. I don't have WLC. I am able to login to AP via console but http access is not happening into that. AP is directly connected with switch.I want to make it work as autonomous AP by upgrading the image.From CLI is this possible!!