Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Any doc on implementing inband wireless with NAC?Lets say 2 SSIDs. 1 staff that has 30 networks based on 30 locations and 1 guest network for all locations. The Controller is trunked to the switch. How do u force the traffic to go to CAS?Thanks in a...

Hi,We have now couple of times had a situation when some LAPs have lost the connection to the WLC. Only way to got LAPs back to live has been hard reset (mode button + power off). I have all the time been able to ping LAPs on hanging situations. Have...

tvaris by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to Cisco and had several questions regarding wireless security. Any and all help is appreciated.Is it correct to say there is two primary areas to be addressed: authentication and encryption? Is it correct to say: authentication keeps unauth...

WCS

Is there a way to set up a system for provisioning guest access credentials that can be used by employees and receptionist without involving IT staff? This is something offering by Aruba, and I wonder how we get this in Cisco World

Resolved! snmp trap and WLSE

halloin a wireless network with WDS service and WLSE, all Infrastructure APs are registered to WDS. To manage alarms, faults etc in Infrastructure APs the logs must be sent to the WDS or directly to WLSE ?francesco

fsoffia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've recently installed a WLC 4402 and about 19 1242AG APs. The wireless clients accessing the network are all Symbol MC-9090 handheld scanners. Several times a day I get the following alert in the WLC Log, followed by a cleared message about 1...

I have a number of wireless clients which connect to Cisco 1200 AP's. They currently connect using WEP but we want to connect clients using both WEP and WPA at the same time (until we start phasing out WEP devices).I have tried WPA migration mode but...

I have a Wireless Controller 4400.When I configure the controller with LAG, I have to connect the controller to a L3 switch?If I connect the controller to a L2 switch the LAG works?Some one can tell me something about this?Thanks in advance, Rui

rcapao by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have seen the discussion regarding the actual configuration of fail-over on the WLC's. I think I have a pretty good understanding of what is supposed to happen there. But, what isn't really clear is the basic config on the 2nd and 3rd WLC's. Do the...

We have just purchased a 1242AG and I am trying to configure it. In the web interface, when information is entered in the express setup and express security screens, and I "apply" it, nothing is saved. Is there something obvious that I am missing?Tha...

HSS_cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIf I take two basic LinkSys access points, and want to set it up in my LAN, what extra configuration do I have to do than configuring only one AP in my LAN?I'm talking about minimum configuration. So, if I take only one LinkSys AP, I would configur...

omal by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes