cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Resolved! Cisco 7921G Newbie

Hi Guys,I have just received a 7921 and have no idea how to use it. So looking at the documentation, these phones will only work if connected to Cisco call manager correct?If I cant gain access to a call manager at the moment, can I use the phone a...

I just set up a 7921 to authenticate using PEAP, a WLC 4402 as a Radius Client to a Microsoft IAS. The phone authenticated but I hadn't even installed a Trusted Root Certificate on the phone to validate the MS IAS server's machine certificate. Does...

Hello,I am having issues with our 7921G's authenticating through our ACS. I am using WCS to control two WiSM controllers. Currently, the SSID is set up to use WPA+WPA2 (AES and CCKM). The AAA settings point to our ACS server and I have LEAP authentic...

We recently installed new racks and cabinets; how important is it that we ground them? Also, if the racks are grounded, and the 4500s are screwed into the racks, do we still need to use the grounding plug on the switch? What is the worst that could...

jimmyc_2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I regain space to save config. Everytime I try "wr mem" the following erro occurs:"error writing new block-fs file"flash:/pivate-multiple-fs.new"[ok](0 bytes free)

Hi guys,Is this a silly question?WPA2 supports the 802.1x framework - This is correct right?WEP does not support 802.1x - Is this correct?In certain docs I read, it says such things asThe basic 802.1X protocol provides effective authentication regard...

can a wirless laptop use eap-tls so that multipule user can access the domain without having a local profile on th pc.ie the machine is authenticated on the domain first then the user authenticates after wordsthanks

bernards by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,While booting Cisco CWWLSE-1130-19-k9 we are getting error saying that GRUB loading, please wait...Error 15. and system reboots. Hence kindly help me to identify what is this error and how can I rectify this problem?Thanks and RegardsMangesh A...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card