cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning.I've got a problem on my 1230 & 1240 APsThe association with clients is running well, but every time after a short period (less than 1 second), the AP deauthenticate the clients, showing me this log : Mar 1 00:14:45.979 Information Inter...

Hello,I currently have a working Wireless infrastructure with a 4402 controller and 25 Access Points. I would like to put in a guest network and have it completely separate from my current network. Would I be able to take one of the distribution po...

There are 6 1200 series APs in this building. Users accessing AP_1 are having problems authenticating. Would someone mind telling me what the following message retrieved from AP_1 logs might indicate?Interface Dot11Radio0, Deauthenticating Station ...

I followed instruction from cisco web site to change LAP1231G to autonomous mode without controller. I get follwing error message when AP tries to connect local tftp server.image_recovery: Download default IOS tar image tftp://255.255.255.255/c1200-k...

Dear Experts...I need to propose a solution based on the following...Need 3.5 GSM Card to connect the Internet, and want to Use Wireeless WIFI Module to connect local (LAN) users.. with some restrictions to allow to conenct only mentioned Internet si...

So from what I am reading, there is no way to do Layer three Guest Access is there?Almost all of my edge switches are layer 3 back to the distribution switches and they are layer 3 back to the core. I don't want to trunk a vlan all over the place so...

da.beaver by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We created a WLAN on WLC and used web authentication for their authentication.Whenever a wireless user tried to connect to this WLAN and tried to access any web page,it would be redirected to the web login page defined on the web authenticati...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card