Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all.Since I converted my infrastructure from autonomous (1 Root Bridge and 5 non-root) to mesh, I'm experiencing a lot's of problems with wifi performance. (it's true that the first scenario was not perfect, but..)The scenario is:All APs are 12...

ptavares by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am installing a Cisco wireless network for a customer and they are unable to see the secured (WPA/WPA2) SSID's. They are running Vista on all of their workstations. I am running XP on my laptop and can see it fine and connect fine. When I ...

pstuder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody.I've searched for this in the forum but I didn't find anything.The problem:I've a mesh network with 7 Aironet 1240AG. I'm also using 3 1240AG for Workgroup Bridge (Autonomous) that connect via 2.4Ghz radio, as clients, to an SSID.the ...

ptavares by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear, we have installed a WLC 4402 with about 50 AP1131AG. This works all fine. Now I changed one AP's role to sniffer, and I like to use wireshark for the capturing, but I struggle with the syntax of rpcap adapter command. Can someone help me with t...

tvolk by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We need to setup an office with complete wireless network. I just want to know what devices are good if we want to limit the wireless to some particular range. I mean that we do not want our devices to be visible to outside users. If we can limit ...

Hi,Guys, I really need your help on how to check/change the default ip address of AIR-LAP1242AG-E-K9 model.I tried to access the AIR-LAP1242AG-E-K9 via CLI but got to a stage that i can not get to the ap> prompt as attached: Pls, what could be the pr...

usmany by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I would like to 1. what is difference between Autonomous and Lightweight AP.2. what is advantage of using Lightweight AP.3. which AP models support upgradation from Autonomous to LAP.Thanking you,prashanth.

Hello, I have the access points set behind a DMZ interface on the firewall. The WLC and DHCP server are on the inside. I have enabled DHCP relay on the ASA. On the DHCP I have configured the scope for the APs along with option 43. The issue is that ...

m-haddad by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco AP 1200 that has been configured with the standard config. Users have no issues authenticating and associating with the AP, however, they can't seem to print from it. They can print with a wired connection and I can ping the printer f...

a.mir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card