cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have just purchased a 1242AG and I am trying to configure it. In the web interface, when information is entered in the express setup and express security screens, and I "apply" it, nothing is saved. Is there something obvious that I am missing?Tha...

HSS_cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIf I take two basic LinkSys access points, and want to set it up in my LAN, what extra configuration do I have to do than configuring only one AP in my LAN?I'm talking about minimum configuration. So, if I take only one LinkSys AP, I would configur...

omal by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured AIR-AP1121G-A-K9 and clients already associated adn they works with out problems-xxx#sh dot11 associations 802.11 Client Stations on Dot11Radio0: SSID [xxx] : MAC Address IP address Device Name Parent ...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi again,On an AP1200, can you set up two different SSIDs on a radio interface using two different types of encryption, without using vlans?I am trying to use WEP for the data side(i know, still waiting on the wpa go ahead) and wpa2 on the voice side...

matthogue by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My customer user database is MS SQL server. Which method I shall use to integrate with the current user database server?The following are the options available from the ACS:a)Windows User Databaseb)Generic Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LD...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know how I can get 2 SSID's on a Aironet 1100 AP and have 1 secured and the other non-secured......open for anybody to use?

one3cap12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have a strange issue I was wondering if someone could shed some light on. I have 2 aironet 1200.. Antenna mounted outside on roof.. line of site across a street to another building.1 access point setup as an Access Point. The remote 1200 setu...

gbrown by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card