Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have problem to make proper configuration.I have Linux proxy server, a 1121 as root and a 1121 as repeter.My notebook never obtain IP from DHCP linux server connecting by AP repeter, if I connect directly to root AP, it has.I follow all the ...

I am setting up a WLAN with 1200 AP's and I have three of them. One I am looking at making the Root AP. and then other 2 will be Repeaters. I have created a SSID on the called "WLAN_Warehouse". On the Repeater I have created two SSID's. One is c...

smicale by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a new Cisco user so forgive me if this seems obvious.Cisco 851W. Situated in my house, with my laptop 6-7ft away from it. It's been connected all night and all day showing Excellent signal strength then all of a sudden I notice (because a balo...

Mehuge111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed 192 units of Cisco 1131AG AP using wism blade. All up and running now i have some problem. I always get this message alarm in my WCS " interface ' Interference threshold violated". Does this violation is caused because of the Rogue A...

My mesh indoor ap do not assosiate with the rap,the back haul channel of the Rap is not attained by the indoor child to communicate with the client what should be the maximum distence between the rap and the indoor access point,if i make a indoor ra...

I have a question about H-REAP. I'm using a 4402 with 10 1231 APs and two SSIDs (guest and staff). I'm expanding wireless to some of my other sites and want to use H-REAP with local switching. The APs going into the remote sites are 1241s so they do ...

hypnotoad by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get a laptop with a cisco cb21/a/b/g authenticated to my network using eap-fast. ADU version is 4.1. Also, using the cisco acs se 4.0. When I boot the laptop, the authentication starts but fails. No failed attempts entry in the acs ...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have a 1130AG configured to authenticate users throught PEAP/MS IAS and to authenticate users through a local client access list with the same SSID? I know you can with different SSID's, but I need everything to be on the same vlan...

adamcdoan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have about 5 autonamous 1231AG WAPs running IOS v12.3(8)JEC. I want to be able to limit, or at very best, prioritize corporate and voice WLAN traffic over those using guest SSID (VLANs listed below). So, I want to priortize traffic by VLAN. VLA...

olhcc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card