cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I have an issue in a High School with some clients having issues authenticating using LEAP to AP1100 802.11g, I am pretty sure its the build of the client but I am unsure about the signal strenght & quality, most of the clients sit between -...

greetings.We have three 1232AG APs configured as two root bridges and a mobile work group bridge, designed to give coverage to the work group bridge as it moves across the campus.We are experiencing the situation where the workgroup bridge is relucta...

rwakelin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1130 AP connected to a 500 series express catalyst switch. I want to have two vlans one for guest internet access only and the other that can have both internet and internal access. I want to have two SSID one for guest and the other for int...

Hi.I've a 4402 controller configured. Ready for use.I've three 1242AG LWAPP which are able to associate to the WLAN controller.My issue is, I cannot get an IP via DHCP for clients requiring 802.1x authentication.For an open SSID with no authenticati...

timkaye by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to configure the router to give me the best coverage possible what is the best approach to do that? 802.11b speed is more than enough but my router has only A and G.Thank you

rygar1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At Site-A where the WLC4200 & DHCP server reside, we have the following subnets:- (vlan10) 10.10.10.0- (vlan11) 10.10.11.0Each VLAN corresponds to a dynamic interface on the WLC ("Int-10" & "Int-11") which is assigned to their own respective WLAN. Wo...

Hi all,I'm connected to autonomous 1230 AP via serial cable. The issue is that the firmware is wrong for that type of AP. When it has downloaded the wrong IOS, it boot immediately, so the loading process is in forever loop. How I can interrupt the IO...

tvaris by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We're having problems with our 1240 LAP when converting to Root AP as its AP mode. We're encountering the problem when we set its AP mode to "bridge" mode. Once we have set it to bridge mode and click "Apply", the WLC prompts that the LAP will reb...

I am going to be configuring a 3750g-24WS and after reading the documentation I have a question on the creation of a WLAN dynamic interface and the need for a concurrent VLAN interface on the switch itself. When a WLAN is created a dynamic interface ...

JHaynes4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If i have one wireless access controller with 8 LWAPP.Suppouse the wireless access controller fail (hardware fail).What happen with the lwapp ap's during the fail.How log will work the lwapp ap's without the WLC.What happen if the lwapp ap's are powe...

I try to configure 2 ssid's for 1131 autonomous AP. One SSID with open authentication and WEP encryption and the other SSID using WPA. The "WEP-SSID" is in guest-mode. So i can see the "WEP-SSID" in the list of available W-Lans on a notebook but WPA ...

j.albos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card