cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 521 WAP on my network. It got a DHCP address and I can PING the 521.I created a community and told it to Discover using "a single device by IP address". It fails to connect. I am trying to roll out six of these in standalone mode. Any he...

fcrumpler by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !Just upgraded some Aironet 1230 and now I miss the following commands : antenna receive XXXXXX antenna transmit XXXXXCan't find anything regarding this problem in the release notes.Anybody else seen the same problem ?

Dear sirI have one Aironet 1200 access point and I wanted to reset it password but unfortunately my IOS have found problem and it cannot work and I want to load the IOS again , according to the manual I did as follow but there is some problem would y...

So I've got a 4402, which I've configured and everything there should be good to go. I associated a new 1131AG this morning. I used DHCP to give out IP addresses, and manually input the WLC IP Address into the AP via the LWAPP command. The AP has ...

mike by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Dell Inspiron 8100 with a TrueMobile 1150 PC Card. After some hunting I was able to find and install the appropriate Windows XP driver and utility program. I bought a Linksys WRT54GS wireless router, and I succeeded in getting it set up so...

Greetings,I recently purchased a Cisco 526 Express Mobility Controller and 5 521 AP. I would like to set this all up using radius and would like to know a good way to implement with security in mind.I am having issues with getting the controller to o...

Is it possible to assign to different SSID's on an 1121AP? I would like to have both SSID's apply to the local subnet. However, one SSID would use one WEP key, while the secondary SSID would use a different WEP key. I've configured both SSID's in the...

scottm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Currently deploying a LWAPP project consisting of 240 APs. I have 4 unit of 4400 wlc and managed thru wcs 4.2.The problem is, i cannot get the client count going at WCS. Even when there are clients connected the page and graph keep showing 0 c...

I have been setting up our new wireless environment... employee access and Guest access and folling the "deployment guide for Cisco Guest Access". I am using version 4.26 of the controller code and the Mobility achor control and data paths will come ...

scherea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card