cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone. In discussions with cisco and other users, we are confused on mounting and radio coverage practices. should we be mounting the radio vertically with the ethernet to the side or Horizontal to the floor (drop ceiling). According to others,...

Hello...I am having issues with clients who are connecting to LWAPP APs. They are not able to obtain an IP address via DHCP. If I give them a static address on the VLAN they are trying to connect to, they get on fine. The WLC is handing out the IP ad...

Hi,I am looking for a solution to provision wireless access to employees( internet and LAN access) and for "guest" (just internet access) from one central wireless control platform. Can you guys please suggest me some ideas?

iresh2007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want the automatic redirection to the login page work when a proxy is configured in the IE parameters.I used the command "config network web-auth-port 8080", but when I open IE, I'm not redirected to the login page (the DNS request works).When I do...

Hello all. I've got two questions related to wireless QOS in a UWN world:1) A QOS profile is associated with a WLAN. Is it possible to diferentiate traffic within a single WLAN? Can I assign the gold profile to one DSCP value, and the silver profil...

Dear Sirs. I have installed AP1242 access point in rather harsh environment indoors. The AP is in 3 meters below the ceiling of the warehouse, however, the ceiling is not completely sealed. I've installed the AP on the vertical surface, so the upper ...

AlexioUBS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are in the process of upgrading the wireless network in the office to use the Unified solution. We have converted the WLSE to the WCS and now in the process of configuring the WISM cards. 1st off we are having an issue with the console connection ...

Is it possible to have multiple WDS servers in one subnet?I was wondering if entering an IP address at the option "Specified Discovery" for all APs could make it possible to have APs register themselves to a specified WDS AP in one subnet? My client ...

b.kokken by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know general Cisco design shows WLCs connected on the internal LAN and then connected to guest anchor in DMZ over EOIP tunnel. Our security folks have a problem with this and asked if it is possible to have all the WLCs in the DMZ. They are worri...

Hello,Cisco 1100 :First config. : no vlan with WEP for access networkBut when you create a vlan for wpa-psk with simple config (no server manager, no radius, no eap), have you to modify the other peripherals networks (router...).For example to declar...

I have two 1220 ap's plugged into an unmanaged switch. I'm able to connect to the ap but I'm unable to receive dhcp info from our server. We have a 2950 switch that feeds to one of the unmanaged switch's and the other unmanaged switch is plugged into...

ahamlen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card