cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have to propose a Wi-Fi zone for a university.There are around 8 floors and I plan to go with 1200 seriesA simple solution which would come to your mind is 1231g (IOS) installed in WDS mode.Documents shows thatClient1==AP1==WDS==AP2==client2will ...

Hi.Has anybody had to reset a WLC-2106 to make it work again, The wireless services stop and the WLC it's not reachable until is reseted, it has happened twice with 6 weeks between both events an I have more than one WLC with the same version (4.1.17...

Has anyone compared wireless performance of the 5 Ghz "a" radios in the 1230 vs. the 1240 series AP's. We have a bunch a 1230's and some don't work that well in our enviroment. I am wondering if the 1240's work better than the 1230's. I know the 1...

rduke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone exactly clarify the mechanisam involved in guest accessing Internet ?How does he ge automatically get the config parameters such as proxy address atc ?

Hi all,I have very big problem with wireless WPA (TKIP) + Radius and NIC 3945ABG INTEL.Connectivity is flapping.No problem if I configure the AP with WEP.Laptops are DELL and driver is the last for these PCs.Can anybody help me^?Thanks a lotJohnny

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I had working lab with 4402 controller, 1121G AP and 4.1.185.0 sw.After upgrade to 4.2.61.0 it looks like AP won't load new image, on WLC is a lot of AP Associated / AP Disassociated messages in log. I have tried same thing with 2106 controller...

mladenp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In optimizing my system, I would like to see the signal strength of various other nodes as heard by the node I am optimizing. The only way I have found to do it is to let it mesh up and then go to WCS or the controller and see what the radio reports...

I set up the AP1231G a few months ago. All of a sudden, client computer cannot get IP address any more while it can still see and connect to the AP. It looks like something wrong with DHCP but I did not change any setting at all. Before I make a TAC...

springman by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cannot get more than 40 percent connecion power even when directly under the AP. Using Cisco CB21AG-A-K9 cards in Toshiba M4400 tablet. We set the cards to use the A radio at 5220Mhz CH 4 transmit power of 11dBm The A radio is a Air-RM22A. Do not und...

HiI have a set up where 5 host spots are scattered over one floor..sometimes very close to each other.HPs are connected to a 4506 and from there L2 switches to a VPN concentrator.few users have been drooping on and off the VPN. starting with the swit...

I am unable to set the web authencation. I have a 4402 and 1130abg I am using the controller's page for auth. No layer 2 auth. The client gets the ip the ssid shows as unsecured. it does not takes me to the auth web page.

masoodali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup my 526 WLAN Controller to work with my MS IAS server. I want to be able to have my users authenicate via Radius but I can't seem to get that to work.Under my security I added my radius server IP, and then went under my WLAN and i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card